Post Grado HF-1 Pics here!
Sep 15, 2005 at 2:53 AM Post #16 of 128
Jahn
HI: I invite you to come to SOUTH PHILA and take pics and a good listen to the HF-1. I should have them tomorrow or FRI. But keep in mind they will have the Zeta Flat and Port C-PADS) (Beyer Head Band Mod) on them.

Sep 15, 2005 at 2:57 AM Post #17 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
It might just be me, but I don't really "feel and notice" the Grado's headband on my head...i mean it doesn't add any comfort or discomfort.

It's all about the aestetics man
cool.gif

These are a limited edition run of headphones built for our forum. I plan on keeping these in good condition for a while, and would really like to have a leather headband, since they just look so nice.

Sep 15, 2005 at 3:00 AM Post #18 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
It's all about the aestetics man
cool.gif

These are a limited edition run of headphones built for our forum. I plan on keeping these in good condition for a while, and would really like to have a leather headband, since they just look so nice.

At least the wood will be hard to chip
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 15, 2005 at 3:00 AM Post #19 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
It might just be me, but I don't really "feel and notice" the Grado's headband on my head...i mean it doesn't add any comfort or discomfort.

I agree. And the headband is not that bad looking, IMO.

Let's not get too picky and complain too much, this kind of thing is unprecidented. It's a 225 with wood housing and a wood button for the same price as a plain jane 225, plus you get a John Grado signature. Thanks so much to the guy, it's unbelievable. He's likely reading all this. Thanks again, John. #11 here.

Sep 15, 2005 at 3:05 AM Post #20 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean H
I agree. And the headband is not that bad looking, IMO.

Let's not get too picky and complain too much, this kind of thing is unprecidented. It's a 225 with wood housing and a wood button for the same price as a plain jane 225, plus you get a John Grado signature. Thanks so much to the guy, it's unbelievable. He's likely reading all this. Thanks again, John. #11 here.

Actually, you'll get a sig with #11, but by #200 i don't think he'll be signing any boxes. I hope he does tho, I love artists' signatures!

Lou, that is a generous offer! But weekends usually are baby days, other than a thin window on sunday afternoons. I'll just have to wait to hear my own pair a month from now, no worries! Thanks for the offer tho!

Sep 15, 2005 at 3:07 AM Post #21 of 128
I think my 325i had a leather had band, actually Im almost positive they did, too bad I returned them this morning to get the HF-1, so I guess I can't tell ya for sure

Sep 15, 2005 at 3:08 AM Post #22 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Actually, you'll get a sig with #11, but by #200 i don't think he'll be signing any boxes. I hope he does tho, I love artists' signatures!

Oh, good point. Complain away then.
icon10.gif

What is "baby days?" Do you have a new baby?

Sep 15, 2005 at 3:14 AM Post #24 of 128
So far, they dont look so impressive. i dont think wood button blends in with black so well.....

Sep 15, 2005 at 3:21 AM Post #27 of 128
nice pics

Sep 15, 2005 at 3:22 AM Post #28 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat
The wood looks fantastic! Mahogany! Woo!

#23 is a sweet number. Are you a Jordan fan?

Hah, actually when Todd called me when I was ordering he said, "And you get #23... hey that's Jordan's number!"
"Sweet, I stole his cans!"

Now I wouldn't say I'm a Jordan fan, as I don't like basketball (baseball fan), but I do recognize him as being top notch at what he did (and probably can still do).

Sep 15, 2005 at 3:23 AM Post #29 of 128
Man, that looks so weird, but freaking awesome at the same time. Need impressions!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back