Post a picture of your Headphone Rig.
Apr 8, 2006 at 3:33 PM Post #736 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
This is great, actually my wife is a dog person. Our problem is that we live in a high rise and the maximun allowed weight for a dog is 26 lbs. I love retrievers, corkis, or golden retrievers. The housing has gotten insane on Miami Beach, the cost for old units iover $500 per square foot
eek.gif
I will not even go to new units.

Golden Retriever: $250
2 Story Colonial on 1.5 Acres in Indiana: $90/sqft
Annual Property Tax: $1,600/yr

Look on my face when I read your thread: Priceless!

Apr 9, 2006 at 12:41 AM Post #737 of 1,639
This is probably the final chapter of my College-Fi setup. Not bad eh?

HTS3500 MKII / Millet Hybrid
IMG_0800.JPG

SD-3960 / Dialogue II / HD650's with Oehlbach cable
IMG_0799.JPG

Group shot
580smile.gif

IMG_0798.JPG

Apr 9, 2006 at 12:49 AM Post #739 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oistrakh
^^^Thaddy

Do you have a roomate?

Yes, two of them, but we all have our own room. Benefits of living off-campus in a city
tongue.gif
Pittsburgh has tons of two and three story row houses all over the place, and they are dirt cheap to live in. Perfect living conditions for college students.

Apr 9, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #740 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Yes, two of them, but we all have our own room. Benefits of living off-campus in a city
tongue.gif
Pittsburgh has tons of two and three story row houses all over the place, and they are dirt cheap to live in. Perfect living conditions for college students.

yeah, I'd be pretty cautious if you did have a roomate and had all that expensive audio equipment in your room. What college do you go to?

Apr 9, 2006 at 12:54 AM Post #741 of 1,639
They know to keep their hands off
very_evil_smiley.gif
I keep the door locked when I'm not in the room anyways, just in case. I go to Duquesne University, just a stones throw (a long one) from downtown Pittsburgh.

Apr 9, 2006 at 3:29 PM Post #743 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by Norbert
pawlowski6132 my god man! Give me the dogs or the sound rig. Your choice. Un-freaking believable how some of us live! I mean this in a good way.

icon10.gif
Ohhh stop!!

Thanx much. I appreciate it.

Apr 10, 2006 at 3:58 PM Post #750 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by ojnihs
Woah that's a nice shot! I'm interested to hear which camera too!

Hey guys,

It's just a stock Canon Digital Rebel. Well, "Digital Kiss" since I bought it when it first came out in Japan. Kit lens. I still don't know much about photography so don't feel the need to upgrade to more adult features or lenses quite yet...

Best,

-Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back