Post a picture of your Headphone Rig.
Apr 7, 2006 at 9:20 PM Post #706 of 1,639
Looks so simple yet costs so much, nice.
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 9:54 PM Post #708 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oistrakh
Skudmonkey, I would have thought a person that has over 1000 posts and been here for several months would have open air sennheisers or grados!

He is saving for HE90s.
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #710 of 1,639
Ken Loo, looking at the HP1000 and the Omega II perched like that on the towel rack made me break out in a cold sweat. Put those on a stable stand, please!
eek.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #711 of 1,639
Just recieved my Dynahi
smily_headphones1.gif
This amp does some wonderful things to the RS-1!

p40700231tm.jpg

p40700241di.jpg

Apr 7, 2006 at 10:20 PM Post #714 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
th_SennWoodies.jpg

saw you titled the picture "seenwoodies" ..
sure that's wood there ?

btw they look like super grado 325i with genetic mutation on gamma radiation exposure , alias Hulkans

Im pretty certain
wink.gif

They have a translucent silver coating on them... I mean radiation.

Apr 7, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #715 of 1,639
Quote:

Skudmonkey, I would have thought a person that has over 1000 posts and been here for several months would have open air sennheisers or grados!

Hehe, you'd think that. I've heard open air Senns and Grados, but haven't bought any.Yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkninja67
He is saving for HE90s.
biggrin.gif

Oooooh, I wish.
tongue.gif

Right now I'm saving up for some higher end Grados, Senns, or possibly an entry level Stax system. Soccer season is starting, so I'm going to make money again refereeing soccer games. That's gunna go towards my learners permit, some new headphones, and another hard drive to slap into my computer. Right now I need a better source too, all I'm running is my SBLive, since my Zen Micro being replaced by Creative.

Apr 8, 2006 at 1:02 AM Post #716 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky
Hehe, you'd think that. I've heard open air Senns and Grados, but haven't bought any.Yet.

here did you hear all the open air senns? Is there like a store to sample them? (In Boston, lol)

Apr 8, 2006 at 1:25 AM Post #717 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Ken Loo, looking at the HP1000 and the Omega II perched like that on the towel rack made me break out in a cold sweat. Put those on a stable stand, please!
eek.gif

The picture is misleading, it's more likely that the rack falls from the wall before the phones fall off the rack.

biggrin.gif

Apr 8, 2006 at 1:53 AM Post #718 of 1,639
Quote:

here did you hear all the open air senns? Is there like a store to sample them? (In Boston, lol)

Well, I heard the HD580s at a freinds house, his dad just happened to have HD580s, a Total Airhead, and a Headroom bag for the amp+ipod, so I snapped that chance up right away. All the other headphones I've listened to I heard at Spearit Sound, which has about the entire AKG and Grado line up on their shelves (No RS1, but yes K1000s) I spent quite a bit of time there
tongue.gif

Apr 8, 2006 at 1:59 AM Post #719 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
Just recieved my Dynahi
smily_headphones1.gif
This amp does some wonderful things to the RS-1!

image removed

image removed

Did you snag that from the F/S Forum? I was eyeing that up for a while, even though I had no intention of buying it. Pretty sweet amp man...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 8, 2006 at 2:06 AM Post #720 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Did you snag that from the F/S Forum? I was eyeing that up for a while, even though I had no intention of buying it. Pretty sweet amp man...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sure did, purchased it from Jon L (great seller BTW). I had to sell a lot of gear to afford it, but so far it's definately been worth it. I'm still surprised nobody snagged it before I did, the price was unreal! First amp I've heard that does justice to both Grados & Sennheisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back