blink.gif

Jul 14, 2004 at 2:24 PM Post #482 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProFingerSk8er
team $30 IKEA cabinet!!
tongue.gif
icon10.gif

DSC04509.jpg

Thats a great looking setup, very simplistic, clean, worm and the colors look great
smily_headphones1.gif
I will need to do something along this line in my new office, once the new house is build
tongue.gif
The look of my current home office is way to dark and boring.

Jul 18, 2004 at 11:25 PM Post #485 of 1,639
just like all my other pictures, fairly dark room, yellowish lighting and super long image capture

the color in that picture is *a little* inaccurate, i think it was 2am in the morning and my room was dark, im guessing my camera was focusing on the earpad which is why picture turned out very bright and colorful.

damn i hate this crappy cybershot, i want a cannon rebel
frown.gif

little update:
dish.jpg

under my now-retired-PIMETA... DISH satellite TV hooked up to my center media b0x
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

tv.jpg

my favorite channel... history channel
tongue.gif
... and if your wondering, no i dont have ****
remote.jpg

from left to right, tv tuner for my computer (running center media edition), dish network, sharp SN-NX10, NAD C542, fan
i need a universal remote

Jul 18, 2004 at 11:53 PM Post #486 of 1,639
nice profingersk8ter, i'd say a universal remote would be better.
biggrin.gif

Jul 21, 2004 at 5:48 PM Post #491 of 1,639
Some people have asked me to post pictures of my rig, although it's more than just my headphone rig(s). I hope you don't mind...

My main system:

system1.jpg

Vinyl source (SOTA Comet, Rega RB300 tonearm, Grado Sonata cartridge):

tableopem.jpg

Grado Sonata:

grado.jpg

Sony 555ES, Musical Fidelity A3:

555es.jpg

My primary digital source, Meridian 507:

meridian.jpg

Stax and Max, side by each:

staxmax.jpg

SR-007:

omega2.jpg

HD650:

hd650.jpg

Jul 21, 2004 at 7:25 PM Post #494 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProFingerSk8er
i need a universal remote

Here's one of my favorite gadgets, this is all you need as far as remotes are concerned
biggrin.gif
:
htmaster.jpg

Seriously that's the very only remote I use, there has been no other remote in my living room for almost two years, except when I have used the remotes of my gear to program this one when needed. It controls absolutely all options in my TV, DVD players, Marantz receiver, VCR, I even programmed my photo camera's remote in it, so it can handle my camera as well. And still has plenty of room for more devices. You can layout the options as you want in the LCD, and with the labels you prefer, if you don't like the preprogrammed ones. Also it is beautiful blue backlit at the push of a button, has powerful IR leds, much stronger than most other remotes, very comfortable to handle, and believe it or not it's relatively easy on the batteries. Check out http://www.remotecentral.com if you are still not enjoying the benefits of a wonderful device like this.

Jul 21, 2004 at 8:14 PM Post #495 of 1,639
Quote:

Originally Posted by taoster
JMT, is the hifi rack a DIY(tnt flexy?) painted MDF?

looks good
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you, I wish I could take the credit. The racks are Salamander Archetype, 5.0 and 2.0. I got them at Audio Advisor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back