Post a Pic of the Album You Listen to Most Often
Dec 10, 2007 at 2:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

kpeezy

Headphoneus Supremus
ANY ALBUM
tongue.gif

Here's what's been playing for me lately

Dec 10, 2007 at 3:16 AM Post #3 of 35
^ That's definitely an unappreciated album. Makes me wish I could find my copy of it.
frown.gif

As for me, here's my album of the year.

71q7uIWYAhL-1.jpg

Menomena - Friend and Foe for those who aren't familiar. I give it a spin at least once a week.

Dec 10, 2007 at 3:30 AM Post #5 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by mwallace573 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ That's definitely an unappreciated album. Makes me wish I could find my copy of it.
frown.gif

As for me, here's my album of the year.

71q7uIWYAhL-1.jpg

Menomena - Friend and Foe for those who aren't familiar. I give it a spin at least once a week.

Not sure about album of the year (IMO goes unquestionably to LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver) but certainly in the top 10 and probably the best artist I've learned about this year!

Dec 10, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #6 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenratiophi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not sure about album of the year (IMO goes unquestionably to LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver)

That's a pretty strong statement there. I've heard about LCD for a while now, and I guess it's time to check them out. Would this years release be a good starting point?

Dec 10, 2007 at 3:47 AM Post #7 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by mwallace573 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's a pretty strong statement there. I've heard about LCD for a while now, and I guess it's time to check them out. Would this years release be a good starting point?

Both albums are good, but I much prefer Sound of Silver. I started with his self-titled debut but couldn't really get into it until I took a risk on Sound of Silver and instantly loved it. "Someone Great" and "All My Friends" are the most moving "dance" tracks I've heard all year.

Dec 10, 2007 at 5:44 AM Post #9 of 35
ThisIsMyTruthTellMeYours.jpg

manicstruth.jpg

Manic Street Preachers - This is my truth, tell me yours.

Everyone I know hates this album, but I think it's rather good. Go Figure
confused.gif

Dec 10, 2007 at 12:34 PM Post #11 of 35
Big Business - Here Come the Waterworks

3275898.jpg

Without question the album of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back