Post A Photo Of Your New Footwear
Jun 5, 2012 at 10:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Redcarmoose

Headphoneus Supremus
Do you have any new shoes your into? Post a photograph!

Jun 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM Post #4 of 11
Quote:

I always wanted to go for some lace-up moccasins, I figure you have to be really skinny to pull it off right though.

I would guess that this is how it is done.

Jun 6, 2012 at 2:32 PM Post #6 of 11
Well I figure were already at three pairs of chick shoes at this point.

Amazing for a place 99% men. 

If this continues we may weed out all 10 females! 

No I'm not I cross dresser and no I do not have a foot fetish. I think my wife may have a shoes buying disorder though.

Jun 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:
I always wanted to go for some lace-up moccasins, I figure you have to be really skinny to pull it off right though.

I love moccasins!

I own a few pairs of lace-ups, but I don't wear them out often just because I find them a bit too awkward compared to the shorter variants, and I'm already awkward enough as it is.

Jun 6, 2012 at 2:56 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

I love moccasins!

I own a few pairs of lace-ups, but I don't wear them out often just because I find them a bit too awkward compared to the shorter variants, and I'm already awkward enough as it is.

I used to bring back moccasins from summer trips and try to wear them at school in California. Some how, I remember getting a lot of heck. Confidence is the key if your a guy with moccasins. Chicks have a way easier time with it. Maybe with guys it's beyond fashion like "What are you trying to do here?". The only real guys who would wear them in California were major outsiders, the ones you just about knew where going to get in major trouble right after they graduated. With chicks it's a simple fashion accessory. 

Jun 6, 2012 at 2:59 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

I think the more foot fetish-y thing to have said would have been "post pictures of you wearing your shoes."

You are right! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back