possible HD650 pad defect??
Feb 9, 2004 at 8:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

zeplin

1000+ Head-Fier
i just bought the 650's and love them to death. but, the pad under the top headband seems to have a slight lop sided effect. on the right side, the pad looks noticeably smaller vs the left side of the pad. i noticed this when i first got them, but thought not too much of it. ever since i bought the Mobius cable, which pull down slightly on the cans, i've been adjusting the 650's a lot more frequently. is it possible to buy a replacment for this pad as you can with the ear pads? it is also worth adding that i can probably live with it as i love these cans too much to focus too much on it...i was just wondering if it could be replaced easily? also, if anyone has noticed this little effect with their 650's, please chime in! thanx in advance for anyone offering advice
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 9, 2004 at 10:30 AM Post #3 of 7
i will try to tomorrow.
i forgot, do i have to find somewhere to host the pics, or do i just put them within the actual post? actually i've never done this before...and my father just bought a new digi cam, so i'll be taking a bunch of pics of my rig to post in the pics thread!

Feb 9, 2004 at 10:36 AM Post #4 of 7
thanks to darkfusion, I discovered this site - imageshack . Just upload your pic there from your computer, then link the image to headfi via the "IMG" button in the Post Reply screen. easy as pie....mmmmmmmm pie. pie pie pie pie pie....

btw, sorry to hear about the potential problem. hope it all works out for the best

Feb 9, 2004 at 10:56 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by nanahachi
thanks to darkfusion, I discovered this site - imageshack . Just upload your pic there from your computer, then link the image to headfi via the "IMG" button in the Post Reply screen.

Thanks for the link.... how does one lower a gif to match the requirements of an avatar image?

Feb 9, 2004 at 6:26 PM Post #6 of 7
You can use Photoshop or a similar editor, if you have it. If not, MS Paint is included in Windows and should work in a pinch.

Feb 9, 2004 at 6:58 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by Elec
You can use Photoshop or a similar editor, if you have it. If not, MS Paint is included in Windows and should work in a pinch.

Could you provide a little more detail than that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back