possible #1 reason to kill a dog
Apr 29, 2005 at 2:39 AM Post #16 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by das_bill
I have fish...

Thats got to be about the funniest thing i've seen on this site. Thank You.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWFokker
If that dog is over a year old and still chewing on your things, it wasn't trained properly.

Remember, negative re-enforcement is the best kind of re-enforcement there is.

Apr 29, 2005 at 2:42 AM Post #17 of 40
time for a new mom if she thought your ksc-75s were the same as your new MS-1s!

Apr 29, 2005 at 2:43 AM Post #18 of 40
you're going to kill your dog because it chewed up your koss clip-ons??
blink.gif

Apr 29, 2005 at 3:22 AM Post #20 of 40
After hearing some of the pet horror stories posted here, I started closing doors as I have two cats. Well, my daughter has two cats and since she's 16 and still living at home, I suppose I have the cats, too. Used to be fine but my doors have the lever handle instead of the round knob and one of the stinking felines has learned how to pull down on the handle and open the door! Now I have to lock as well. Maybe your dog and my cats should bunk together for awhile. Tell you what....you beat your dog for a week or so to really get him in the spirit and then we'll introduce him to "my" cats.
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 29, 2005 at 3:39 AM Post #22 of 40
i thought you were going to post something more dramatic... Dog pissing on your cans. My son almost spilled coke IN my DT770
eek.gif
eek.gif
Fortunately it just got on the outside of the earcup and the velour pad.

Apr 29, 2005 at 3:52 AM Post #24 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
I miss having a dog. Maybe I should go steal the lab from my folks.

I miss my german shepard... dont miss shoveling his crap every day

Apr 29, 2005 at 5:52 AM Post #26 of 40
Thankfully my cat doesn't want to chew on headphones. SHe likes to chew on the steel bars that hold up my bookcase. She also likes to climb the screen door and some of my wall hangings.. but I don't mind - cause they're not my headphones and it's funny.

Apr 29, 2005 at 7:32 AM Post #27 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
I miss my german shepard... dont miss shoveling his crap every day

Condolences.

My wolfhound leaves the room when I put a CD on, but he likes Acoustic Jazz on vinyl. :jazzbeatnik:
He did chew up a George Michael CD once (present from someone), I wasn't too unhappy about this..
redface.gif

Apr 29, 2005 at 9:55 AM Post #28 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
i thought you were going to post something more dramatic... Dog pissing on your cans. My son almost spilled coke IN my DT770
eek.gif
eek.gif
Fortunately it just got on the outside of the earcup and the velour pad.

Ya, kramer wins in the "current danger to headphones" department. No matter how smart and ambitious your dog/cat is they still dont have thumbs, and they're still relatively stupid. Babies will do all sorts of weird stuff, stuff that you didnt even think about.... until they do it.

Apr 29, 2005 at 11:49 PM Post #30 of 40
Quote:

My dog must be a cat, because she leaves my headphones alone but loves the canal 'phones. So far she has eaten one pair each of Ety ER-4p, ER-4S, Stax SRM 001, Sony E888. She has expensive taste.

It really must be a cat thing, my kitty loves the ER-4 cords. I propose all future headphone reviews include 'pet preference' ratings. Maybe they could make headphone cords that taste like broccoli, my cat hates broccoli.

etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back