Portland Meet Live Updates/Impressions, 06-18-05
Jul 10, 2005 at 8:10 AM Post #61 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
I had successfully forgotten about all that. Next time I see you, I'm going to kill you.

You missed it? Or did you see it and hate it? Maybe I should PM you with reminders of when to catch it or something?
5000smile.gif
Abe

Jul 10, 2005 at 6:21 PM Post #62 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeberg
You missed it? Or did you see it and hate it? Maybe I should PM you with reminders of when to catch it or something?
5000smile.gif
Abe

Yeah, I'm going to have to cut you now. Sigh, I had cable only to see the first episode to pique my interest but now I won't have it again till I go back home in August. My only hope is that Cartoon Network runs the series over again.

Jul 11, 2005 at 8:45 AM Post #63 of 70
Quote:

Yeah, I'm going to have to cut you now. Sigh, I had cable only to see the first episode to pique my interest but now I won't have it again till I go back home in August. My only hope is that Cartoon Network runs the series over again.

Damn, bro. That sucks. And I'm pretty sure it will run again, probably during the weekdays and on saturdays or something, like Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Big O, and the like all did. Then you'll be able to see the samurai-ness in its entirety
biggrin.gif
unless my rabid pet racoon gets ya before yer knife
wink.gif

~~~Knifin' Around~~~
5000smile.gif
Abe

Jul 13, 2005 at 10:47 AM Post #64 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zemo
For those of you less psychic than.....being psychic, the people in that photo, left to right are:

James_Bean, Remilard, Born2BeWire, HaydenLake, Seeberg, Budgie, Zemo, Snoopy, DevWild, GigaBomber.

Yes, we're that cool.

completely OT, but Born2BeWire - you look just like Ryan Seacrest!
eek.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 13, 2005 at 2:38 PM Post #65 of 70
(Almost forgot about this thread
biggrin.gif
)

I am thinking that each person can choose the method of contact for a meet reminder message, that way no one gives out info they don't want to give out. Like for me, I am on line once a week or less now, so an e-mail would be great. Others may choose a PM. I have no problem with giving my e-mail directly to some one while at a meet.

Jul 14, 2005 at 8:10 AM Post #67 of 70
Quote:

/me googles Ryan Seacrest.
I feel slighted.

Don't worry. As long as you don't wear platform shoes or leg extension surgery(he's fairly tall, I believe), dye your hair blone, and start saying "Seacrest, out!"- no one will mistake you for that cheeseball brown-noser.
smily_headphones1.gif

Good times! (As they say, "I'm on the green!")
5000smile.gif
Abe

Jul 21, 2005 at 3:22 AM Post #68 of 70
Quote:

/me googles Ryan Seacrest.

I feel slighted.

Dude, were you downtown (portland) today? I swear I saw you (or maybe ryan seacrest?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back