Portable Speaker advice...
Oct 9, 2018 at 5:45 AM Post #16 of 18
I know from experience that the Creative Travelsound speakers are better than the Sony SRS-T77. They aren't as muffled and don't have such overpowering bass. I will note, also, that I find portable speakers to be a bad solution to outdoor music. They don't seem to be able to fill up the room because they aren't powerful enough. At least that is my experience with the Creative and Sony.
Are both of the speakers not good for outdoor use??

Apr 22, 2019 at 11:04 AM Post #17 of 18
Hi there,

I was hiking a mountain with some mates over Easter and we ended up camping under a tarp strung up between trees.

It was nice and bonding 'n all but there was a moment when we all wished we had some background music.

I just wondered if anyone out there knows of some good sounding portable outdoor Bluetooth speakers that are small enough to stick in my back-pack, run off batteries and can connect to my iPod or PCDP?

I have had some before that really sucked, they sounded tinny and harsh. I don't want to log a woofer around with me but has anyone found something I should consider?

ZT
Have you considered buying a Bluetooth speaker? No wires, no install, and your FIL can take it with him when he gets where he's going?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back