Portable Rig - how do you setup ur amp/player
Sep 25, 2007 at 6:37 PM Post #16 of 30
I will! I still haven't decided if I'll go that way. I've got another camera bag at home I will try.

This is what will go in it:

2G Nano 4GB
TURBO DIABOLOUS V11 (The only part I'm waiting on now.)
Citrus Sours Altoids Cmoy (From juice2214)
Amadana PE-117s

Sep 25, 2007 at 7:03 PM Post #17 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by deaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does the double-sided tape cos the player/amp to be sticky if u pull it off?? also for those with alo audio dock cables.. are they sensitive? should i worry about having them in my pocket?

Not the type I use, but it is a real pain to separate them again. I'm not sure what you mean by sensitive. I have my Nano setup in my shirt or jacket pocket and have no trouble of any kind.

Sep 25, 2007 at 7:07 PM Post #18 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not the type I use, but it is a real pain to separate them again. I'm not sure what you mean by sensitive. I have my Nano setup in my shirt or jacket pocket and have no trouble of any kind.

i guess im wondering if it will get damaged from being in my pocket.. i take the subway and just like to keep evetrything in my pant pocket

Sep 25, 2007 at 8:04 PM Post #19 of 30
I use a cheap camera belt pouch that I found in walmart that has three full size pockets and two little mesh holders on the sides. My archos goes in the biggest pocket, followed by my APC battery pack in the next pocket and my PA2V2 in the smallest pocket. Extra cable is elastic-banded together and either slips into one of the three pockets or into the mesh holders.

Sep 25, 2007 at 11:24 PM Post #20 of 30
i just ordered the crumpler...should have never opened this thread..
blink.gif

Sep 25, 2007 at 11:58 PM Post #22 of 30
I'm going to go check out the Crumpler's at Circuit City. I'll report back.

Sep 27, 2007 at 12:04 AM Post #23 of 30
Went to Circuit City after work. I found the Red Crumpler 2 Million Dollar Home on clearance for $5.98. After I got up off the floor, I went and bought it. It's a bit bigger than I need, but that leaves room for expansion. I can even cram my ANC7's in there if I really want to. This bag is great! Once I get the Diabolous I will post some pics.

Sep 27, 2007 at 12:13 AM Post #26 of 30
Sep 27, 2007 at 12:27 AM Post #27 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by deaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what kinda case is that on your ipod?

i actually dont know, its just a random $15 rubber case I got when I got my 5.5 iPod last year. I cut out the rubber that goes over the clickwheel because it stuffed up my click wheeling. its quite a cheap yet good durable case - it just looks and feels ugly!

Sep 27, 2007 at 12:57 AM Post #28 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by MonolithTMA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Went to Circuit City after work. I found the Red Crumpler 2 Million Dollar Home on clearance for $5.98. After I got up off the floor, I went and bought it. It's a bit bigger than I need, but that leaves room for expansion. I can even cram my ANC7's in there if I really want to. This bag is great! Once I get the Diabolous I will post some pics.

What a serious deal monolith! i am truly jealous! I put in an order directly at the crumplerbags website for the medium basic black bag. I hope it is just enough room for my rig, which consists of a creative Zen and misterx XP mini and livewires.

I also got a pelican case for the livewires/ rig...it looks fantastic! If I had a good camera I would take pics...but I don't haha.

Sep 27, 2007 at 4:37 AM Post #29 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i actually dont know, its just a random $15 rubber case I got when I got my 5.5 iPod last year. I cut out the rubber that goes over the clickwheel because it stuffed up my click wheeling. its quite a cheap yet good durable case - it just looks and feels ugly!

regardless it looks nice!

Sep 27, 2007 at 5:44 AM Post #30 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What a serious deal monolith! i am truly jealous!

Yeah, I still can't believe it!
biggrin.gif

They had different colors of the same bag, and I think they were going for $35!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back