Portable Gear: Free to a Deserving Home
Feb 26, 2007 at 10:27 AM Post #91 of 131
I have reconsidered the join date and post count requirements: This giveaway is now open to those who have joined in February 2007; the post count requirement has been lowered to 20 or more. Worthiness points and other requirements remain as stated. The cutoff will be extended to late this Monday evening.

Feb 26, 2007 at 10:54 AM Post #92 of 131
Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrikane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have reconsidered the join date and post count requirements: This giveaway is now open to those who have joined in February 2007; the post count requirement has been lowered to 20 or more. Worthiness points and other requirements remain as stated. The cutoff will be extended to late this Monday evening.

Cool, I think I may be eligible now
biggrin.gif
! And even if I'm not, kudos for the incredible giveaway.

Pete Yorn - On Your Side

Feb 26, 2007 at 11:51 AM Post #93 of 131
Hey wow, Thank you, Afrikane, for making ppl's life more fun and exciting!
smily_headphones1.gif

My all time favourite song is:

"Bulls on Parade" - Rage Against the Machine.

Feb 26, 2007 at 2:39 PM Post #97 of 131
Zhang Hui Mei - I Want Happiness

Feb 26, 2007 at 3:10 PM Post #98 of 131
God... Head-fi ROCKS!
I want to have a shot at it too...

Universal Mind - Liquid Tension Experiment

Feb 26, 2007 at 5:04 PM Post #99 of 131
Awesome idea to do this!
icon10.gif

favorite song: pictures by Timo Maas

Feb 26, 2007 at 6:19 PM Post #101 of 131
Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrikane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whoo hoo i think i might meet the requirement! i've had ipod nano -> shure e2c for about a year and half now but I've joined recently to upgrade. I walk an hour and take the bus everyday and am rarely home so having a nice portable rig is much more important to me than my home. I definitely want an amp since i'm planning to buy grado's soon. I had my friend's cmoy for a while but he took it back
frown.gif

jurassic 5 - jurass finish first

Feb 26, 2007 at 6:20 PM Post #102 of 131
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I personally think that the person who got attacked and got his rig stolen (jonnywolfet) is the only person who really deserves this...

But of course... It would be nice to get it myself as well :p

after reading rest of the posts, i agree with fraseyboy

Feb 26, 2007 at 8:02 PM Post #104 of 131
Ok, it is 10PM in my neck of the woods. It's been a long day and what with the cutting out of the name tags for the draw I have not had a chance to put them K1000s on yet. This giveaway is now closed. I will be back in 30 minutes with a winner.

Feb 26, 2007 at 8:16 PM Post #105 of 131
Maybe it's a bit OT, but I was wondering...

Afrikane, are you coming to the Head-Fi International Meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back