Portable Amp for my HD600's and an iPod
Dec 19, 2009 at 2:50 PM Post #16 of 19
thank you boomana for your impressions.i want to buy hd600 or akg701 because for soundstage(a.k.a headstage for headphones)and airness in the music which lower end headphones wont provide,this is the most important aspect in the music for me.i cant get full desktop amp because well i will be killed with customs and taxes(i bought the ie8 for $320 and paid $100 customs!!)thats why i got small amp like the micro.i will buy the akg701 and take the risk... hell who knows,maybe i will be satisfied with the sound,life is all about risking and sometimes losing.
to the OP sorry for derailing your thread, i wont bring this matter again.

Dec 19, 2009 at 3:10 PM Post #17 of 19
wink_face.gif
wink_face.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by midoo1990 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i recently asked larry(a.k.a HeadphoneAddict)about the bestprotable amp for the senn.hd600 and he told me the best one is Meier audio 3Move,he told me it can drive the hd600 to ear splitting volume and that it is the only amp that can drive them properly like desktop amp!just my 0.2$

I think Ray Samuels might beg to differ...

Dec 22, 2009 at 9:30 PM Post #19 of 19
I would look into the Headstage Arrow. It has 3 gain settings of 1.2db, 10.5 db and 20.98 db. It also has impedence settings of 20/270/120. These two items combined give it alot of power and it is extremenely good sound. Worth checking out for sure. I love mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back