Portable amp for iPod nano (7th gen) & westone 4r
Apr 13, 2013 at 3:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Music-mad29

New Head-Fier
Hi just wondering if anybody knows of a good small portable amp to pair with these,already got the fiio e6 and e11 but not really into them would like something a lot clearer and more oomph in it.
Was looking at the c&c bh amp but not sure? Thanks!

Apr 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM Post #4 of 9
The JDS Labs C421 are lot more clear than any Fiio AMPs i tried and they are well biult. RSA Mustang P51, XM6 are also small and much better sounding AMPs.

Apr 14, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #6 of 9
With the nano being so small/light, adding a 3.5-3.5 and an amp (or a larger cable for line out) kind of seems to defeat the purpose.  If you were to go that way, something small.

Apr 15, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #8 of 9
Thanks for taking the time to comment fellas so many good options,my problem is got to buy without a demo of the amp as there's no place to demo such amps were I live.
One last question do any of you gentleman own the digizoid zo2 amp? I can get it off amazon uk for £80 and can always return it if its no good,heard lots of good things about it,thanks.

Apr 15, 2013 at 10:11 AM Post #9 of 9
If I rememebr correctly, I did experience some channel imbalance when I used digizoid with iPod classic through a lod with my w4r.. but other than that, the impact is really there and it is pretty much a good pair in my opinion.. it would be best for you to test it out first no matter what though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back