Popular DAP some years(5 give or take) ago
Apr 21, 2015 at 6:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MooTaters

100+ Head-Fier
So I was helping a friend find a DAP recently, and the one thing that was bugging me is trying to remember a company that was often recommended some maybe 4-6 years ago(hard to believe it might be that long now) here on head-fi.  For a reasonably priced DAP it was always the sansa clip, and quite often one of the offerings from this company I can't seem to remember.  If I recall correctly the market hadn't quite been flooded by the plethora of "audiophile" DAP's that now seem to be all over the place.  The majority of their offerings had a pretty nicely sized screen, some if not many touch screen and smartphone-like though not quite to that level, had FLAC support, and supported micro SD. 

I'd done some searching previously without any luck, but I think maybe it has just been too long, or too many of those audiophile DAP's and new threads about other players have just appeared on head-fi.  So I figured I'd ask and see if someone maybe remembers what it might have been.  Just one of those things that gets in your head and starts to bug you that you can't remember, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back