1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Poll: Would you enjoy a premium, high quality pen?

?

Would you invest in a high quality, well designed pen to call your own?

1. Yes, a high quality pen would be awesome.

70.0%
  2. Yes, but not a very likely scenario.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, but I could be swayed.

10.0%
  4. No, there's a million pens around me, why would I?

20.0%
  1. epocs
    Fellow audiophiles, I have this theory that people actually would enjoy owning a beautiful, high quality, premium pen that writes super well, has wonderful balance, a nice heft, and can last a long time... but there's really not been a pen that has come across their way that has those characteristics.

I'm starting to prototype a pen (instagram page if you're curious!) but wanted to see if people agree with my theory, or if I'm being delusional. Would love your thoughts!

2. Double-A
  3. epocs
    Holy moly, I had no idea of that thread lol

Double-A likes this.
  4. Double-A
    You're welcome. :xf_smile:

5. wink
    Pens are the new dinosaurs.......:ksc75smile:

6. wuwhere Contributor
    Like analog watches.

7. epocs
    Realized I never followed up with this thread! Just wanted to let ANYONE who might be interested know that I launched today:
    http://kck.st/2HRTrdZ

8. serman005
    Congratulations and good luck!

9. Spareribs
    I own a Cross Townsend fountain pen. It’s an expensive fountain pen but I got it on sale for around $70. I love it. It writes super smooth and looks classy on a desk.

I rarely use it though but it’s nice to have since the build quality is excellent and will easily last a lifetime.

I also own a Japanese fountain pen called the Pilot Prera and it writes extremely fine (as in tiny thin lines). This is excellent for writing notes on a tiny note pad that I use for traveling. It can write so fine that a normal ball point pen can’t do this so it’s great for those tiny note pads for traveling.