Poll: Senses?
Dec 18, 2007 at 3:45 AM Post #17 of 32
this is probably the most intriguing thing i have seen, audiophiles choosing sight over vision.

ive beek asked this question so many times, and everytime its always been my sound, i want to listen to my music!

Dec 18, 2007 at 4:05 AM Post #18 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this is probably the most intriguing thing i have seen, audiophiles choosing sight over vision.

ive beek asked this question so many times, and everytime its always been my sound, i want to listen to my music!

I imagine a good many of us are also photographers and art lovers and readers and travelers. Audiophillia is just one thing amongst many.

Dec 18, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #21 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by mwallace573 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you were to lose your sight, then how would you pick out what albums to listen to or what headphones to listen with?

Simple: Braille, baby!
cool.gif

Dec 19, 2007 at 12:05 AM Post #22 of 32
Everyone keeps talking about how hard life would be without seeing. I couldn't live without music though. I'd go crazy.

Dec 19, 2007 at 3:19 AM Post #23 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by kelim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Simple: Braille, baby!
cool.gif

Coming soon to an Apple store near you, the iBraille!!
tongue.gif

Dec 19, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #24 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarchy965 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Everyone keeps talking about how hard life would be without seeing. I couldn't live without music though. I'd go crazy.

I totally agree with you!

Too much hate and violence and bad stuff in this world for me to look at!

Dec 19, 2007 at 4:12 AM Post #25 of 32
You should spend one day with blindfolds over your eyes, and another with earplugs in your ears. Then if you want, an extra day with tissues shoved up your nose.

Dec 19, 2007 at 6:32 AM Post #26 of 32
Vision. I'd still be able to work (for the most part), read and use the Internet.

Of course, that's the weakest of my senses. All the others are in good shape, but I've worn glasses since I was 18.

Dec 20, 2007 at 3:00 AM Post #30 of 32
I couldn't imagine not being able to easily communicate, but then again, not being able to see would be a bit difficult, too. Hrmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back