Poll on polls
Jun 13, 2006 at 10:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

mr_baseball_08

1000+ Head-Fier
Not to be confused with Pols on poles.

I've seen an increasing number of polls here lately, and it seems like they're almost getting out of hand. So I want to make a poll to see if anyone else is as tired of the polls as I am (oh the irony). Is there any way to restrict how many polls are created or take them off the site for a while?

Jun 13, 2006 at 11:44 PM Post #3 of 33
Don't mind interesting/relevant/useful/pastry polls, but certain recent ones may be considered spam.

Jun 13, 2006 at 11:56 PM Post #4 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Nothing wrong with a good poll.

Are you a pole vaulter?

No I'm a Russian and how did you know my name was Walter?

hahaha that's a good joke.

Jun 14, 2006 at 12:12 AM Post #7 of 33
I like polls, as long as the poll topic isn't too obscure.
wink.gif

Jun 14, 2006 at 12:18 AM Post #9 of 33
Anyone posting more than two polls/week should be tarred and feathered.
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 14, 2006 at 12:44 AM Post #10 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oistrakh
are you referring to the "post count" poll?

Am I?

Jun 14, 2006 at 12:46 AM Post #12 of 33
Mr baseball 08>Is this poll connected to the fact there seems to quite a few poll post threads from one source lately and you are frustrated at seeing them pop up but you do not wish to confront the OP about it?

If it bother you so much then just put adamcalifornia on your ignore list and then you won't be able to see his posts. Why make a poll about his polls?

Jun 14, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #15 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
If it bother you so much then just put adamcalifornia on your ignore list and then you won't be able to see his posts. Why make a poll about his polls?

I'll go ahead and answer this one...

AdamCalifornia's on my ignore list, yet his polls still dominate the first 2 pages of the Member's Lounge, often fill the music forum, and pop up elsewhere as well. Unfortunately vBulletin doesn't have the capability of hiding threads started by members on my ignore list, so despite not seeing his actual posts, I do see all of the threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back