Poll: Favorite headphones to get lost in the music II (price no factor)
Nov 7, 2009 at 9:14 AM Post #19 of 29
I see there is a list of options now - there weren't any before

Though I still stand by my vote for the Sigma Pro's, the Omegas sweep me off my feet - way moreso than my JH13's.

Still, I do not think it is right to lump the Omegas with the O2's - they are completely different animals

Nov 7, 2009 at 9:20 AM Post #20 of 29
Interesting thread.
I'll be watching the results, but I wont vote as I've not had the pleasure.
I really like the ER4S for getting lost in music, and also my magico model 6s

Nov 7, 2009 at 10:05 AM Post #21 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Doug /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still, I do not think it is right to lump the Omegas with the O2's - they are completely different animals

You are right. Too many headphones so little options (max is 10
frown.gif
)

Nov 7, 2009 at 11:25 AM Post #22 of 29
I've voted for the OmegaII, but I wished being able to vote for several phones in that list. The Sony R10, Grado PS1 (mostly with rock) and L3000 are also great phones to get lost into the music, forgetting about "sounds".

Nov 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM Post #25 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by roker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd vote for the one I own if it were on the list, since it's not I'm going to assume that you're all insane

best post evvvvvvvvvver

Nov 12, 2009 at 10:35 AM Post #27 of 29
Haven't had a chance to sample any of those above either.
frown.gif

Nov 21, 2009 at 7:06 PM Post #28 of 29
I experienced the most immersion in my music with my first pair of purchased phones, the Koss PortaPro's, with their open sound, and vibrant reproduction of my music, I had never heard anything like it, being used to earbuds. Since then, there has not been quite as big a WOW factor as I upgrade headphones, and have come to expect quality. Friends have experienced the same thing, that there is never such an enveloping and wonderful sound as the first leap into the hifi.

Nov 22, 2009 at 11:48 AM Post #29 of 29
I was fortunate enough to have my first leap into hifi to be the HD555's. I still miss them sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back