POLL: Do you think long date ( and others ) headfiers are ..
Jul 22, 2005 at 11:17 AM Post #46 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeberg
windmill2os.gif

Now THAT's what I call an avatar!
biggrin.gif
Abe

Actually...that's what I call a helicopter that can't get off the ground
tongue.gif

Jul 22, 2005 at 11:25 AM Post #47 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Actually...that's what I call a helicopter that can't get off the ground
tongue.gif

Ya know what's funny (sort of)? I have a blue/twin white striped tracksuit quite similar to that in the gif, and I also have a VW emblem, painted gold and chained for wearing around the neck. And with that, I also have gold knuckle chains to go with the whole getup, but sadly no cardboard mat or fully decked out ghetto blaster
biggrin.gif

I should post pics of that sometime, eh?
(in the meantime I'll be working on my poplockin' and robot-itis)
5000smile.gif
Abe

Oct 6, 2005 at 3:52 AM Post #50 of 57
Headphoner old guys multi-braining with music on brain.

Yeah...that's what I vote for..
confused.gif
cool.gif

Oct 6, 2005 at 8:47 AM Post #52 of 57
For the most part I am borderline braining and I certainly am guilty of braining too much around heapdhones. I am occasionally available for other options such as heavy braining or moderate braining but really do see myself as a most lazy human on long life audio hype with borderline braining tendancies
blink.gif

Googled translated into Italian for clarity:

Per la maggior parte sono limite che braining ed io certamente colpevole di braining troppo intorno ai heapdhones. Sono occasionalmente disponibile per altre opzioni come braining pesante o modero braining ma realmente mi vedo come essere umano il più pigro sul hype audio di vita lunga con i tendancies braining limite

Google translated from Italian back into English for further clarity:

For the greater part they are limit that braining and sure guilty I of braining too much around to the heapdhones. They are occasionally available for other options like braining heavy or I moderate braining but really I look at myself like being human laziest on the hype audio of long life with tendancies braining the limit

Oct 6, 2005 at 1:17 PM Post #53 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd

For the greater part they are limit that braining and sure guilty I of braining too much around to the heapdhones. They are occasionally available for other options like braining heavy or I moderate braining but really I look at myself like being human laziest on the hype audio of long life with tendancies braining the limit

Ohhhhhh! Now I get it. Why didn't he just say that?
Actually, this place is like any other; there are some incredibly smart and generous members here but there are also some self-important goofballs who take themselves waayyyy too seriously. In some cases, these are also some of the smartest ones!
CPW

Oct 6, 2005 at 1:47 PM Post #55 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by RickG
At least your were honest about your intentions...
rolleyes.gif

I know what you think ..
but it's a genuine intention by my part , I'm sincere ...
from time to time to grab more vote (& thoughts) about it ..
the intended attention needed is only about grabbing more info mainly from casual / occasional member's lounge visitors .
[size=xx-small]
= [concise translation]:)long date headfier crying loud: please don't even think to close this thread or I'll kill me )[/size][/conicse]

Oct 6, 2005 at 2:42 PM Post #56 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
icon_smile_approve.gif
oh thanks , I know you're referring to me in particular

Actually not.
confused.gif

I was thinking of some very specific members, not you.
CPW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back