Polish president killed in plane crash
Apr 11, 2010 at 5:00 AM Post #31 of 40
Apr 11, 2010 at 5:52 AM Post #33 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She died in a car, not a plane.

I know she died in a bus accident. I meant how the deaths of such important people never get solved.

Apr 11, 2010 at 7:57 AM Post #34 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by m11a1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1270926251022.jpg

Not so sure about that!

Apr 11, 2010 at 12:30 PM Post #35 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Injury /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not a good day to be Polish.

(...)

Yes, great loss.

70 years ago, in 1940 Russians killed in this same place 22 000 polish citizens, soldiers - the wisest men. Now ..THIS

Quote:

The Katyn massacre, also known as the Katyn Forest massacre (Russian: Катынский расстрел, Polish: zbrodnia katyńska, 'Katyń crime'), was a mass murder of many thousands of Polish prisoners of war (primarily military officers), intellectuals, police officers, and other public servants by the Soviet NKVD, based on a proposal from Lavrentiy Beria to execute all members of the Polish Officer Corps. Dated 5 March 1940, this official document was then approved (signed) by the entire Soviet Politburo including Joseph Stalin and Lavrentiy Beria. The number of victims is estimated at about 22,000, the most commonly cited number being 21,768.

Katyn massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a cursed place for our nation !

Apr 11, 2010 at 10:40 PM Post #37 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by InFn-0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know she died in a bus accident. I meant how the deaths of such important people never get solved.

Noted...

ksc75smile.gif

Apr 11, 2010 at 10:43 PM Post #38 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by asmagus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, great loss.

70 years ago, in 1940 Russians killed in this same place 22 000 polish citizens, soldiers - the wisest men. Now ..THIS

Katyn massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a cursed place for our nation !

I think it should be investigated, because it is quite strange actually..,, but by who? Who would have the right to investigate this?
ph34r.gif

And what other countries may do the same if they do get away with this, assuming is was even foul play at all.

Apr 12, 2010 at 8:33 PM Post #39 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No it's just a coincidence that the Polish government and the National Bank of Poland, in a “rare moment of unity,” agree to weaken Poland’s currency, the zloty, in an act that would benefit Poland’s exporters at the expense of Poland’s trading partners—that is, the European Union, among others. Then, the next day, Poland’s president and the president of its national bank die in a plane crash.

You don't mess with the EU.

You don't mess with the banksters.

Here in Missouri, we remember Mel Carnahan who died in a plane crash. The voters preferred his widow to the other candidate...

Oh, you could go over the the Jeff Rense site, and see what he has posted on the subject, and from several different sources...

Apr 12, 2010 at 8:57 PM Post #40 of 40
You never know, there could indeed be some kind of conspiracy going on. All i know is every government is hiding some bit of information from its general public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back