Pleased to meet you :The Newest Headphoneus Supremus : Who wants something FREE?
Oct 9, 2006 at 9:41 PM Post #168 of 179
Hi all,Sorry for not posting to this thread with the winner as planned, Octoberfest left me kind tired and well..drunk. I did not get home to around 5:00 am or so..

Anyway huge congrats goes out to winner, (ironically from AZ even??)

Way to go ..
[size=large]mmmmcheese [/size]

You are the lucky headfier..thanks for playing all. I need to go back to sleep now.
redface.gif
wink.gif

regards
Nicholas

sounds good

Oct 9, 2006 at 10:29 PM Post #170 of 179
That was a sweet bundle o' gear you put together Audiofiler, very cool of you to give it away! Congrats to the winner, looks like he's another deserving recipient, hope he enjoys it! These giveaways seem to have a knack for finding deserving winners.
580smile.gif

Oh and congrats on Supremus, Audiofiler. You know about the secret forum right?
tongue.gif

Oct 10, 2006 at 1:05 PM Post #171 of 179
Nice, congrats!

Just curious, was my joke earlier just not funny or did people think I was being serious? Oh well, I made myself laugh anyways.
biggrin.gif

[7500/1500 = 5]

Oct 10, 2006 at 3:01 PM Post #172 of 179
congrats!
rs1smile.gif

Oct 10, 2006 at 4:20 PM Post #174 of 179
Congrats to the winner!

Oct 10, 2006 at 4:23 PM Post #175 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
That was a sweet bundle o' gear you put together Audiofiler, very cool of you to give it away! Congrats to the winner, looks like he's another deserving recipient, hope he enjoys it! These giveaways seem to have a knack for finding deserving winners.
580smile.gif

Oh and congrats on Supremus, Audiofiler. You know about the secret forum right?
tongue.gif

Thanks Asr, that is very cool of you to mention this, I thought the gear was nice too. Glad to see it will get used more in its new home over at mmmmmmcheese's
biggrin.gif

many cheers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back