please recommend me quality per price in-ear monitors
Dec 4, 2011 at 12:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

clyhk

New Head-Fier
prior to talk about I beg you pardon that I can't speak english as well as you (cause I'm korean and live in korea)

I think about 1~30 dollars range and listen almost all jenre.(but prefer to bass)

I watched Creative EP 630,650-crome (what's the difference between 630and 650?), sony mdr-ex60,pq4
(actually I hope you recommend Within this range)

I used before phlips SHS-8100,SHQ-3000 sony MDR-ex50

what will be better suit for me

Dec 4, 2011 at 2:59 AM Post #2 of 6
According to ClieOS, EP630 have a warm&sweet signature, DUNU Trident might be a good choice.

Dec 4, 2011 at 4:00 AM Post #4 of 6
If you're in Korea, try to look for Korean companies then. Local companies tend to give better bang-for-buck performance. The Feels Pro 900 uses a Siren BA armature, and should be a decent value, comparative to the MEElec A151, etc.

I saw somewhere they sell for about 40000 won in Korea.

Dec 4, 2011 at 4:19 AM Post #5 of 6
ㄴ OMG! Thanks for awesome recommend!
Altough I'm korean I hadn't any interest in korean earphones
(cause I though Samsung or LG makes expensive - suck  small companies makes cheap - suck)
but thanks for you I could find a good...
Are you korean or visited here? how could you know that?

Dec 4, 2011 at 4:45 AM Post #6 of 6
You're welcome.

No, I'm not Korean and I've never been to Korea, although my cousins are half-Korean. I merely remembered seeing the IEM reviewed briefly on the forum once, and did a fast search. The 'search' function is your friend; it's very useful, as are the mega-threads created by Joker and ClieOS. They will take you a long way in looking for the right IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back