1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

please recommend me quality per price in-ear monitors

1. clyhk
    prior to talk about I beg you pardon that I can't speak english as well as you (cause I'm korean and live in korea)

I think about 1~30 dollars range and listen almost all jenre.(but prefer to bass)

I watched Creative EP 630,650-crome (what's the difference between 630and 650?), sony mdr-ex60,pq4
    (actually I hope you recommend Within this range)

I used before phlips SHS-8100,SHQ-3000 sony MDR-ex50

what will be better suit for me

2. zest
    According to ClieOS, EP630 have a warm&sweet signature, DUNU Trident might be a good choice.

3. clyhk
    I'm glad to recommend me DUNU...
    but there's a problem that nowhere to buy in korea..

4. tomscy2000
    If you're in Korea, try to look for Korean companies then. Local companies tend to give better bang-for-buck performance. The Feels Pro 900 uses a Siren BA armature, and should be a decent value, comparative to the MEElec A151, etc.

I saw somewhere they sell for about 40000 won in Korea.

5. clyhk
    ㄴ OMG! Thanks for awesome recommend!
    Altough I'm korean I hadn't any interest in korean earphones
    (cause I though Samsung or LG makes expensive - suck  small companies makes cheap - suck)
    but thanks for you I could find a good...
    Are you korean or visited here? how could you know that?

6. tomscy2000
    You're welcome.

No, I'm not Korean and I've never been to Korea, although my cousins are half-Korean. I merely remembered seeing the IEM reviewed briefly on the forum once, and did a fast search. The 'search' function is your friend; it's very useful, as are the mega-threads created by Joker and ClieOS. They will take you a long way in looking for the right IEM.