please help
Jan 15, 2013 at 8:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

bunbao

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm new to the forum and have been browsing the forum trying to find the answer, but I gave up after 30 minutes. 

I'm trying to find the serial number on the beyerdynamic dt 770 pro headphones, but cannot see it anywhere.  i removed the earpads, opened up the drivers on both sides, looked underneath the headband, but cannot find it anywhere.  Anyone have any ideas? thanks.

Jan 15, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:
Hi, I'm new to the forum and have been browsing the forum trying to find the answer, but I gave up after 30 minutes. 

I'm trying to find the serial number on the beyerdynamic dt 770 pro headphones, but cannot see it anywhere.  i removed the earpads, opened up the drivers on both sides, looked underneath the headband, but cannot find it anywhere.  Anyone have any ideas? thanks.

I can not find a serial number on my Dt770 pros, so I'm assuming the DT770 Pro model does not have a serial number.
My Beyer T70 has a serial number, is at the bottom of the headband, on the inside, above the right cup.

Jan 15, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

And why exactly are you trying to do this?

If you bought from an authorized retailer you dont have to worry about that..

Jan 15, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

If you bought from an authorized retailer you dont have to worry about that..

^ Pretty much.

Most headphones don't actually have serial numbers written on the headphones. It's a Beats/Monster phenomenon, since there are so many fakes out there. I've never heard of a DT770 fake, so I think you're safe.

Apr 6, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #7 of 7
*Dead thread but replying because of google results*

You need a serial # to register the product.

For the life of me I can't understand why people are asking him why he would need this. It's a very odd way to reply to a request.

I'm also looking for my DT770 serial number. I searched google for this information and this was the first result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back