Please Help!: Monster Lifetime Warranty
Mar 24, 2011 at 5:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

NonApplicable

100+ Head-Fier
May of last year I received Monster Turbine Pro Coppers for my birthday from my Grandfather(I had asked for them because of the great deal on the official Amazon dealer). I have had an excellent experience with them so far, but recently the left earbud has been suffering from periodic but extreme sibilance/hissing. I have no doubt that this is a manufactures defect. After I did more research and learnt that although my Grandfather had bought it from a Authorized Dealer(Amazon), that I require a receipt to include in the box when sending my defunct product. My Grandpa did not include any receipt(because it is tacky probably) with the gift and since, has passed away. I emailed Amazon asking if they could check records and they responded by saying that the transaction would be impossible to find because of lack of known time frame(they make hundreds of transactions daily) and the possibility that he used information other than his name for his PayPal/Amazon account. Is there any hope of getting a replacement pair? 
triportsad.gif

Mar 24, 2011 at 8:00 AM Post #2 of 2
I am not sure if you have tried but call Monster directly and ask. You might still, at least, be able to do the one time replacement
best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back