Please, help - how to make a threat at seling forum?
Feb 18, 2019 at 2:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Piccaso

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody. First, i FEEL SORRY for that, this threat, but finaly, i no has other way. As i have a readed, for some unspecificed reasons, i can´t make a new threat at seling forum - " (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)" - that´s is, what site show me. I found info, that i must have as "new" member aproval from moderators. OK, but how to do this? Exactly, if they don´t answer me qestion about this, even i asked them over 3 weeks ago. I don´t know, what i have to do, and can´t find any info about that. Please, can you help me, explane me about that? PS: i know, i looks like crazy, but it´s natural..:) Thanks a lot....

Feb 19, 2019 at 12:17 AM Post #3 of 14
Hi everybody. First, i FEEL SORRY for that, this threat, but finaly, i no has other way. As i have a readed, for some unspecificed reasons, i can´t make a new threat at seling forum - " (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)" - that´s is, what site show me. I found info, that i must have as "new" member aproval from moderators. OK, but how to do this? Exactly, if they don´t answer me qestion about this, even i asked them over 3 weeks ago. I don´t know, what i have to do, and can´t find any info about that. Please, can you help me, explane me about that? PS: i know, i looks like crazy, but it´s natural..:) Thanks a lot....

You might want to edit that and replace the last "t" in "threaT" with a "d."

"ThreaT" in English is more along the lines of "if you don't pay via PayPal/send me the item with tracking, I will feed you to my dogs." Or as worded as communicating to the moderators, it's like "if you don't give me access, I know which schools your children go to....so..."

On the upside, it's some comfort to someone in East Asia that we're not the only region on earth swapping the t and d sound.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2019 at 2:03 PM Post #5 of 14

"ThreaT" in English is more along the lines of "if you don't pay via PayPal/send me the item with tracking, I will feed you to my dogs." Or as worded as communicating to the moderators, it's like "if you don't give me access, I know which schools your children go to....so..."

On the upside, it's some comfort to someone in East Asia that we're not the only region on earth swapping the t and d sound.

Thanks for the answer, or...it isn´t answer. I didn´t use google translator or similar things. Any way, that´s true, i´m no native english speaker, or high educated with english, and definitely no perfect by all the way as you. /Btw, i´m no from asia./ Also, any body sometime make a fault on the keybord. I don´t want hate /or anything similar/ moderators. Just, because i didn´t found right information in FAC or etc, before make a this thread, i post my qestion in some other /help forum/, and because there no body response, i send qestion to head-fi moderators. But until no they also no any response. That´s all. Btw, my qestion was about - why i can´t make anew thread in seling forum, as seler. Tommy gave me right answer, you just judged me... With regrads...

Feb 19, 2019 at 6:41 PM Post #7 of 14
I have the same question. I know understand the requirements but now how do I know how many posts I have lol. Sorry if this totally obvious

Feb 19, 2019 at 10:16 PM Post #10 of 14
Thank you both.... found it.... and yes it was an obvious question

Feb 19, 2019 at 10:39 PM Post #11 of 14

I knew this post would be taken the wrong way or be too difficult to translate when I saw it haha. When speaking to someone who is relying on google translate to communicate, best to keep it simple.

Feb 19, 2019 at 11:03 PM Post #12 of 14
well i was hoping for a story about threats, oh well

Feb 20, 2019 at 1:13 AM Post #13 of 14
Thanks for the answer, or...it isn´t answer.
---
I don´t want hate /or anything similar/ moderators.

It's a tip, since that single letter constitutes an entirely different meaning that you'd want to avoid.

Btw, i´m no from asia./ Also, any body sometime make a fault on the keybord.

I am, which is why I look on the bright side to know it's not just our side of the world that has a problem swapping "t" with "d," and as I just learned half an hour ago, "k or ch" with "g." The "r" and "l" thing seems to be the only one that's only a thing here.

Just, because i didn´t found right information in FAC...

Do you mean FAQ? FAC is an FB audiophile group based in one part of Asia.

In any case yes it's valid to post that inquiry here.

Btw, my qestion was about - why i can´t make anew thread in seling forum, as seler. Tommy gave me right answer, you just judged me... With regrads...

There's supposed to be a message when you create an account that details it. Something along the lines of "3 weeks, 15posts" requirement before you're given access to the trading forum. If you comply with those and don't have access you can look at the list of moderators and send one of them a message so they can manually grant you access. It's supposed to be automatic but bugs are a thing.

One thing you can try, in case you ticked the box to remain logged in even if you close the browser window or put the computer to sleep, is to log out and log in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back