Please help! E10 or the E11?
Feb 16, 2012 at 1:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

mystaku

New Head-Fier
Hello headfiers

I'm planning to buy a headphone amp for under 100 bucks and I'm gonna buy either the e10 or the e11 (Amps of other brands ain't available in my country :|) 

I'm using ATH M50 headphones and I wanted to know which one of these will benefit me more and give me better sound quality when paired with my HP laptop's onboard sound card ? 

Yes I know that e10 is a DAC + Amp and isn't portable and the e11 has a better amp than the e10.

Please help!

Feb 16, 2012 at 1:39 AM Post #2 of 6
I think you'd be better off with the E10, because the E11 cannot be used whilst charging, Plus DAC + Amp combo is more suited to your needs considering you'll be using the combo with a laptop. I can't speak for your headphones as I have not tried them, however I can speak for the E11 which arrived today and it's a really great little amp!

Feb 16, 2012 at 9:24 AM Post #3 of 6

Quote:
I think you'd be better off with the E10, because the E11 cannot be used whilst charging, Plus DAC + Amp combo is more suited to your needs considering you'll be using the combo with a laptop. I can't speak for your headphones as I have not tried them, however I can speak for the E11 which arrived today and it's a really great little amp!

Thanks for the reply! Would like to listen to some more people regarding this. 

Feb 16, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #5 of 6
Seems like E10 would be better for laptop use, as mentioned above E11 can't be used while it is charging.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back