[Please Delete]
Nov 21, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #2 of 8
The best way to increase isolation with the 232 is deeper insertion and foam tips :p  That's about the best they'll get.  I don't want to seem like that guy, but reviews are easier to read if spaced properly...

Nov 21, 2012 at 5:34 AM Post #3 of 8
Quote:
The best way to increase isolation with the 232 is deeper insertion and foam tips :p  That's about the best they'll get.  I don't want to seem like that guy, but reviews are easier to read if spaced properly...

Amen to that 
rolleyes.gif

*Edit* I own PFE 121s and I face the same issue that OP does.. Their shallow insertion really doesn't help much on trains for listening.

Nov 27, 2012 at 8:05 PM Post #4 of 8
Mine are enroute to oz too from the same mob after their black friday discount.  pretty keen to hear them of course!

do any triflange tips fit the 232s? surely that will help out isolation big time, if they suit your ears and you dont mind the deep insertion.

Jan 14, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #6 of 8
Maybe custom tips would help.  Always been interested in phonaks due to the size but the poor isolation means it's a no go.  I do most of my listening in loud environments so need top notch isolation sadly.

Cheers

Jan 14, 2013 at 3:58 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:
Maybe custom tips would help.  Always been interested in phonaks due to the size but the poor isolation means it's a no go.  I do most of my listening in loud environments so need top notch isolation sadly.

Cheers

I used mine on a 12+ hour flight with the comply tips and had little/no problems.  While I haven't used custom monitors or tips (will soon!) I'm assuming that would help due to their deep insertion.  I would start with the comply foams and go from there.   And yes - agreeing with someone above that the spacing in the review needs to be corrected. It's very hard to read. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back