please delete DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD ANYMORE
Feb 6, 2010 at 2:53 AM Post #16 of 60
Forget the barber, go to a hair salon. At least you'll be taken more seriously at the salon and won't get laughed out of the building. Pardon my ignorance, but when did androgyny come back in style???

Feb 6, 2010 at 3:03 AM Post #17 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rip N' Burn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Forget the barber, go to a hair salon. At least you'll be taken more seriously at the salon and won't get laughed out of the building. Pardon my ignorance, but when did androgyny come back in style???

You haven't noticed all those middle- and high-school boys wearing skin-tight girl jeans and scarves? I'd say it's been in style for at least a few years...

Feb 6, 2010 at 3:12 AM Post #18 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAudioDude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You haven't noticed all those middle- and high-school boys wearing skin-tight girl jeans and scarves? I'd say it's been in style for at least a few years...

Not where I'm from. The craziest hair I see is when I visit the downtown core and notice the assortment of punk rock hair. At least I can tell if they're male or female...

Feb 6, 2010 at 4:08 AM Post #20 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Currawong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quite a few Japanese guys with that kind of style, though that guy looks Korean.

Do you think 99.99999.....% "people" will tell the difference?
biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2010 at 4:36 AM Post #22 of 60
That is the Korean "Boy Band" Look. Over here you see all the confused males getting their hair cut this way.

Feb 6, 2010 at 5:04 AM Post #24 of 60
If a barber does that to your hair you should smack him in the nose with a rolled up newspaper. Then rub his nose in it.

Feb 6, 2010 at 6:23 AM Post #25 of 60
By the answers here....maybe you dont want that style anymore?
eek.gif

But if you still do, then bring the picture to a stylist.

Feb 6, 2010 at 9:20 AM Post #26 of 60
Something like this maybe?
wink.gif

1. Print the picture.
2. Bring it with you to the local barber.
3. Show it to the barber while telling you want that haircut

Feb 6, 2010 at 10:00 AM Post #29 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"One Androgyny Special, please".

Bawahahahha!
duggehsmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back