please cancel my headfi membership.
Feb 10, 2008 at 6:13 AM Post #2 of 66
Please give us a chance, there's nice people too around here !!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 10, 2008 at 6:21 AM Post #3 of 66
His/Her wallet just couldn't handle it............
Sad, oh so sad.

PS: You'll be back. Haha, there's no escaping the obviousness of the truth.

Feb 10, 2008 at 6:27 AM Post #5 of 66
Hi goraman,

Stick around, as previously posted, there are alot of helpful, friendly people here.

Give it some time ... hang in there, dont take everything to personal.
wink.gif

Feb 10, 2008 at 6:33 AM Post #6 of 66
for me - who just escaped noobness - I try to help out all I can and I'm probably the first one to jump in for recommendations. But I can't comment on any headphones/amps that I haven't tried myself. (i.e. I have no idea how RS1 sounds or Stax system sounds) so I couldn't help you much there.
I usually have to do 3-4 bumps until people start commenting, which is a norm. Plus, people tend to look at threads with lots of replies on it...

I'm very sorry that you felt this form wasn't very helpful and it usually helps to be patient.

Hey! at least we're nicer than people who play online gaming!

Feb 10, 2008 at 6:44 AM Post #8 of 66
Like every forum there are really nice people, as well as douchebags. I'm sorry if you ran into the latter more often on this forums, but it's a great read, is it not? I signed up back in 2005 (was using Sony EX-70s back then, the horror now that i look back), and forgot about it for the longest time, then came back recently. Now, I can't stay away, and it's one of the forums I visit the most on a daily basis.

It might help if you use proper punctuation, it helps make your post seem more legitimate and intelligent (even if the content of your message isn't, LOL :p). Give this a shot, and give it another chance.

Feb 10, 2008 at 6:46 AM Post #9 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by alphataru /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think he might be just trolling. There is really no point in deleting an account on the forum. Just don't visit the site, simple as that.

Yep.

Anyway, go away we never liked you anyway.

Feb 10, 2008 at 6:46 AM Post #10 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by goraman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find this sight to be unhelpful for new members and snobbish at times so good bye headfi.please delete me as a member.

please mister, don't leave! we need more people around here

Feb 10, 2008 at 6:48 AM Post #11 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by ueyteuor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
please mister, don't leave! we need more people around here

Haha, well, we do welcome new people, just not people like the OP.
wink.gif

Feb 10, 2008 at 7:00 AM Post #13 of 66
....okay.... I've found this place to be far more helpful and laid-back than most of the forums I tend to populate. Go to gamespot's system wars... you'll find them to be very friendly
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back