Plantronics gamecom 780 vs roccat kaves
Dec 11, 2012 at 6:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

lilVaratep

Head-Fier
Looking for something with surround sound to suit me while playing bf3.  I also listen to music a lot. Something along the lines of this kind of music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2mVfpDHr9k&list=PLvus0PIeZB62_nnSSOI56V4Edk8N-gh1Z&index=9 up to rock/hip hop, so I'm wanting a bit of oomph on the bass. I also need around the ears as that seems the most comfortable to me. I need something that will block outside sound pretty well, because I have a noisy family.  Would the roccat kaves be best suited for this, or gamecom 780, or would there be another recommendation? I thought about getting headphones and a headset, but figured that would take a lot more work into trying to attach a mic. Looking for an easy access mic that won't waste desktop space. The zalman clip seemed like it would be crappy due to its design being under the chin.  The modmic also seems too expensive to me. I'm currently leaning towards the roccat kaves and was wondering if this is the right choice to me. Thanks for any help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back