Pittsburgh, PA Meet Sunday June 26
Jun 23, 2005 at 12:06 AM Post #76 of 94
Sorry I can't help you out there grandenigma
frown.gif

However, I received the Z-Audio amps today, and the Lambda has been getting a lot of playtime. You guys will probably like them
tongue.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 2:25 AM Post #77 of 94
Okay, checked fares. Arrives in pittsburgh at 11:50am, leaves at 6:25pm. The ticket's $35, which is a little over my budget right now, as I can't get to my bank at home to get my last paycheck out. I can transfer it to paypal and to my bank in Youngstown, but that takes about a week. If someone wouldn't mind and has paypal, I can paypal you money before the meet, covering the fees and a bit more with the instant transfer, and then you can give me cash at the meet? No real cost to you, and my 650's will be there.

Getting back to my girlfriend's wouldn't be bad, as the greyhound station is only about 5 blocks from her(our?) place. I'd really like to come.

Edit: I'm not trying to cry poor or anything. Just the easiest way so I won't spend all of my cash on hand. I lost the debit card to that account, and can't exactly go back home to search for it =P

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jun 23, 2005 at 6:23 PM Post #78 of 94
Okay, if the times are okay for me to get a ride to and from the hotel, I'll be there. Guarding my little bag of gear with my life on the bus
biggrin.gif

It'd still help if someone could trade me cash for paypal cash, but if not that's okay.

Jun 23, 2005 at 10:34 PM Post #79 of 94
Ryuichi, any more information about where the bus ends up? I plan on arriving to the hotel at about 10:00-10:30. I want to get down to business early
biggrin.gif

And grandenigma1, any progress on your end?

Jun 24, 2005 at 12:08 AM Post #80 of 94
My progress is just sold the 650's ordered some DT880s, traded my K240S for D66 eggo, traded my nitrogens for a pair of Luminous Audio Silver Synchestra ICs, and just ordered some C-Pads
icon10.gif
..... none of which will be here by Sunday though
frown.gif
and I am waiting on a Blueberry Audio Emotion+ amp.

As for if I can go still waiting to see what my plans are... another headfi member was hoping to come for a visit Sunday to demo some of my gear so we shall see what is up with that... I will know for sure come Friday night or so.

oh yah and the XCD-88 is currently under the knife getting a few upgrades
icon10.gif

Jun 24, 2005 at 1:30 AM Post #81 of 94
Greyhound Address
55 11TH ST
Pittsburgh, PA 15222

That's the best I can do. I can sit around for a while until you get there, if you wish to wait for lunch or something? There's also a location at the pittsburgh airport, if that'd be closer.

Jun 24, 2005 at 1:49 AM Post #82 of 94
The location downtown is much closer to the hotel. I actually know where it is, since I run by it all the time. If you want, I could just leave from the hotel and pick you up. I might as well set my gear up first, since I'll be up early anyways. Just let me know, I don't see a problem with it.

edit: It's about a 15-20 minute drive from the Greyhound station to the hotel, so it's not bad at all. If you think the bus will arrive on time (are they usually on time?) then I'll just make that my first stop.

Jun 24, 2005 at 4:41 AM Post #83 of 94
I'd think they would be on time, but I've never rode one. Whether you stop first and pick me up or set your gear up, I don't care... just don't forget about me
wink.gif

I'll try to order the ticket later tonight.

Jun 24, 2005 at 1:05 PM Post #84 of 94
Sent a PM back your way Ryuichi...

tkam, do you know how long Tyll plans on staying?

edit: Btw, my Zu cables arrived
biggrin.gif

Jun 24, 2005 at 8:01 PM Post #87 of 94
...sorry guys... but this is yet another meet that I cant make
frown.gif

I am apparently going down to the shore with the lady friend and family which I have apparently known about for weeks now...so sorry guys! hope it is a great one and have fun... but not too much fun because I dont wanna be jelous like I was of the NY one...

... atleast I will have some new toys to play with soon
icon10.gif

Jun 25, 2005 at 10:22 PM Post #88 of 94
Ryuichi, just give me a call when you get close to the station, it's literally downtown in the city. I'll plan on getting there when it arrives
cool.gif

Jun 26, 2005 at 12:48 AM Post #90 of 94
Ok that's fine, but I doubt we'll have any problems. I'll be on the lookout for ya
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back