Pittsburgh, PA Meet Sunday June 26
Jun 3, 2005 at 12:16 AM Post #46 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by number1sixerfan
Hey didn't I sell you that card? I'd love to hear it again.

Thaddy hasn't been on lately. I need to talk to him and see if he can convince me to take the 8hr ride.
wink.gif

Yes, you sold it to me. Depending on how I'm feeling, I'll bring the box along, and a smaller monitor. This one's just too heavy. I've been working construction, and if I'm this sore then (doubt I will be, but you never know) I won't bring the box. I also have a sound blaster extigy if anyone wants a listen. It sounds quite good because the power doesn't come from the PSU.

I'm not scary or anything, I think I might have come off a little wrong in my last post. I'm just a short-soon-to-be-quite-muscular-hippy-with-long-hair-and-no-marijuana sort of guy
wink.gif

I can yank my 6fire if you want to demo your card. I have free slots, but the watercooling gets int he way a bit. Bring tools, as I'll probably forget.

I'll try to bring some cash if anybody wants to get rid of fun stuffs, too.

Jun 3, 2005 at 6:27 PM Post #47 of 94
I don't think I will be able to make it. It doesn't seem like I can get out of work.
frown.gif

Jun 4, 2005 at 12:38 AM Post #48 of 94
Quote:

I don't think I will be able to make it. It doesn't seem like I can get out of work.
frown.gif

Oh man that sucks...
frown.gif

I'm sure you're K1000's won't mind sitting on the bus for 8 hours though, and you know I'll take good care of them when they arrive
biggrin.gif

Jun 4, 2005 at 12:46 AM Post #49 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Oh man that sucks...
frown.gif

I'm sure you're K1000's won't mind sitting on the bus for 8 hours though, and you know I'll take good care of them when they arrive
biggrin.gif

Right........
icon10.gif

Jun 4, 2005 at 7:00 PM Post #50 of 94
Quote:

frown.gif

Sorry to hear that, maybe next time?

If you want to update the list, barring anything happening, you can add me to the list, with HD650's, Rega Ear (possibly modded by then), and Sony V600's if anybody wants to hear how craptastic they are
smily_headphones1.gif
Oh, and the DMX 6fire LT to the list of sources. Could also bring an Archos Studio 20 for a source to compare MP3 players.

Jun 4, 2005 at 10:02 PM Post #51 of 94
I'm glad HD650's will be there, as I don't think I will be able to get mine by the meet. And if I do, they will have about 10 hours burn in
rolleyes.gif
Also, my nicer Millet probably won't be done in time as well, it's going to have more inputs (3), a STEPS, and hopefully dual-outputs. I'll still bring my current Millet though, with it's lowly Elpac PSU
tongue.gif

Jun 5, 2005 at 4:59 PM Post #52 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
You can use mine tkam, I've got about 105gb of VBR's as well
biggrin.gif
Including some FLAC's of Pink Floyd, most notably the Japanese Black Harvest and Original Master Recordings.

Sounds good I'll bring the RME along then
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 6, 2005 at 1:40 AM Post #54 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuichi
Is this is crazy downtown or some nice easy to drive place where I won't die?

It shouldn't be bad at all, especially on a Sunday morning.

And Todd, it looks like I'm going to have a pair of Sony SA5K's instead of the HD650's, so you can add them to the list if you want. I want to hear the Sony sound first before declaring myself as a complete Sennheiser fanboy
580smile.gif

Jun 6, 2005 at 2:29 AM Post #55 of 94
Quote:

Is this is crazy downtown or some nice easy to drive place where I won't die?

It's really easy to get to, right off a turnpike exit. Check the first post in the thread for all the details.

Jun 6, 2005 at 5:11 AM Post #56 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by tkam
It's really easy to get to, right off a turnpike exit. Check the first post in the thread for all the details.

I checked the mapquest, but I couldn't tell if it was in downtown or not. I don't see why I won't be there, so I should. Mind if a friend comes along, too? It might help him see why I like my headphones so much, and he's got my back.

Jun 12, 2005 at 11:20 PM Post #59 of 94
*blink* I killed it.

I meant the thread, since I asked about grados, there haven't been any other posts.

Maybe I won't post for a little while for the count
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 12, 2005 at 11:34 PM Post #60 of 94
Quote:

*blink* I killed it.

???

By the way, you have a very interesting post count
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back