Pipe-Fi!
Apr 26, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #46 of 48
Thanks! I really like it, already smokes well too, not much in the way of break-in required. Now if I can keep my wife from stealing it... :xf_eek:

Apr 26, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #47 of 48
Quote:
Thanks! I really like it, already smokes well too, not much in the way of break-in required. Now if I can keep my wife from stealing it...
redface.gif

Ha ha - I am lucky that my wife never steals my pipes but she loves when I smoke Sweet Dublin - it tastes good and smells great for other people in the room as well 
normal_smile .gif

Apr 28, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #48 of 48
Yeah, I like that one. Lately I've been buying a light burley/cavendish dry blend and doing my own flavors, using different types of liquors. One of my favorites is a Captain Morgan/vanilla extract combination.

I take a flat, round plastic container (Rubbermaid or Tupperware), double over a heavy paper towel and saturate it with a 50/50 mixture of the two liquids (making sure the towel is damp but not dripping), then secure it over the opening of the container using a large rubber band, and put a flat plate or the container lid on it. Leave it that way for 24 hours, then take the tobacco out and put it in a zip-loc bag or humidor. Great stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back