Pimeta Question!
Mar 6, 2007 at 12:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

hYdrociTy

Banned
Nooby question alert!
My led seems to be bad, and I was wondering If I didn't want to use any led at the moment, do I just jumper the led holes or do I have to put a resistor there or what? Thanks guys!

Mar 6, 2007 at 1:40 AM Post #5 of 9
Good job. Nice components. It looks like you have the bug. What are you going to build next.
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 6, 2007 at 1:42 AM Post #6 of 9
Well I have two big hammonds sitting here, so Ill think about finishing the steps and putting both things inside the cases. Then comes the β22
very_evil_smiley.gif

I'm just floored at how it worked the first time, no noise or any flaws. Using two 9volts in dual power, and the bass is insane... if this is what I get out of the burr browns, then Ill be in for a treat once I roll the ad8620s in (i bit my nails lately so opamp rollings gonna wait till I find enough change to get the chip rolling tweezer)...

Mar 8, 2007 at 3:50 AM Post #8 of 9
If the TLE is not populated (i think it is a rail splitter), then could I still use a tread and elpac? Right now I have two 9 volts, one set on each pair of +/- pads. It seems to be working normally in this dual power mode. If I used the tread to one pair of +/- pads would it still work? Maybe split the outputs on the tread from two to four wires? Or do I definately need the rail splitter?

Mar 8, 2007 at 4:24 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Right now I have two 9 volts, one set on each pair of +/- pads. It seems to be working normally in this dual power mode.

You actually have a single-voltage power supply there, not a dual. The pads on the board just make it easy to set up two voltage sources in series without special wiring off-board.

Quote:

If I used the tread to one pair of +/- pads would it still work?

Only with the TLE installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back