Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XII]
Aug 22, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #212 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabada /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My EarFit ER4S is a custom order, that is why you could't find them at the webpage.
The first job made by EarFit that I saw was rlanger's custom E500. I don't know if you can find his post but that custom E500 is really awesome.
Then I contacted Mr. Suyama to see if he could transform my ER4S into custom like the E500, and I got a positive reply.
The result you see in the pictures. My favourite IEM so far, and no fit problems from the first time.
If you google arround japanese blogs you'll find EarFit custom Super.fi 3/5 and triple.fi 10 PRO too.

Thanks for taking the time to brag about your IEMs!

Aug 23, 2008 at 12:36 AM Post #213 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You mean these bad boys...

And no those sparkles aren't photoshoped in, they're the real deal
biggrin.gif

Gorgeous!!
smile.gif

Aug 23, 2008 at 2:59 AM Post #215 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by kuzzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
no it's not your last upgrade, stop lying to yourself
beyersmile.png

He wishes it will be his last. I am working on my first major upgrade.

Aug 23, 2008 at 3:32 PM Post #216 of 1,113
Yeah I try to convince myself
biggrin.gif

But after all, I absolutely don't want an amp and my iems are the most expensive (and the best according to the few reviewers who compared them to the es3's and ue11's), so I should be ok for a long time.
Maybe that means I should concentrate on my home rig
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 23, 2008 at 6:43 PM Post #218 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildsurfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah I try to convince myself
biggrin.gif

But after all, I absolutely don't want an amp and my iems are the most expensive (and the best according to the few reviewers who compared them to the es3's and ue11's), so I should be ok for a long time.
Maybe that means I should concentrate on my home rig
very_evil_smiley.gif

Try them with IoZz's Predator.
biggrin.gif

Aug 23, 2008 at 8:18 PM Post #220 of 1,113
Lewis like a week ago you were in financial crisis begging someone to outbd you on an eBay auction couldn't afford now you get hornet and se530!
Whoa you gtting better and better gear huh champ?

Aug 23, 2008 at 8:46 PM Post #221 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lewislink what player you plan on using with 2 pieces of fine equipment

None other than the best sounding DAP on the market, a Meizu M6 miniPlayer Slim with uncompressed and quality ripped WAV files.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatethatgiraffe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lewis like a week ago you were in financial crisis asking someone to outbd you on an eBay auction couldn't afford now you get hornet and se530!

Not begging, asking. I don't beg.

Hehe...remember all that equipment in my profile people quiz me about? It's as good as money.
smily_headphones1.gif

I am still in financial crisis but I didn't buy the Shures, I traded for them. The Hornet, I received some refunds on faulty equipment I did buy.

Just like Jeff Goldblum said in JP, "Life finds a way", I always embody that statement...LOL

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:59 PM Post #222 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by dr13zehn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's my Clip with the Fiio and the MX90 VC. The Fiio synergizes beautifully with the Sennheisers.

man that gets my vote for the cutest little 'lo-fi' portable rig i ever did see!
beerchug.gif
- serious. love it.

how are you liking the fiio, it must be the best value fixed volume amp in the world!

Aug 23, 2008 at 11:40 PM Post #223 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by hatethatgiraffe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lewis like a week ago you were in financial crisis begging someone to outbd you on an eBay auction couldn't afford now you get hornet and se530!

Soz to chime in but thats a fair observation. I'd be curious to hear how you managed that manoevre also! Also mate, you post like a m*ther*****er!
tongue.gif

EDIT: Just realised I wasn't on last page on thread and you had already anwered that query. Apologies.

Aug 24, 2008 at 12:00 AM Post #224 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by KromaXamorK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try them with IoZz's Predator.
biggrin.gif

Well I did, and I was not THAT amazed. Maybe I should ask him to lend me his predator so that I could make my opinion over a few weeks, but I did not think the imod+predator was far superior to my d2
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back