Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XII]
Aug 14, 2008 at 11:14 PM Post #91 of 1,113
oh I see.. my bandaged player make so much user happy
biggrin.gif

enjoy it again
popcorn.gif

Would you like a popsicle? I have a freezer full of popsicles...
deadhorse.gif

biggrin.gif

Aug 14, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #93 of 1,113
Every time I see a picture of that loose copper cable I throw up a little in my mouth.

Aug 15, 2008 at 12:07 AM Post #94 of 1,113
kit_6.png

kit_5.png

kit_4.png

My whole kit and caboodle.
That is except for the Gold Ipod nano clone, the Sony NZ7 (???) and the Ipod 3G. All on loan to various members of my family. Also there is my Premier digital camera with USB batteries and my LG U8 Mobile phone with 1GB micro SD card.
k701smile.gif

In the pic are: Ipod 5.5 video, Original Nintendo DS (Games + Music cart 1GB micro SD card with Homebrew software including Colors, Phidias, Animanatee, Nitrotracker, Doom, Quake and a few other useful programs), Venturer 40gb, Logic Ipod dock and radio, Sony MDR-V150's with a volume control mod, Logic3 cable. Oh and a remote for my HP laptops DBV T TV!

Almost forgot the most important part: A GT-1000 guitar amp with belt clip, though I'd need a strong belt to carry that around with me.
tongue_smile.gif

Am I a millionaire to afford all this? Nope as some of it was purchased on credit (pay by £10 a month installments for a trillion years or until paid) and by trading in PC games/DVDs purchased cheap in charity shops (bring and buy shops)ETC, to purchase second hand/used goods.

Aug 15, 2008 at 3:52 AM Post #96 of 1,113
My new setup im very happy with it.

goodfellawk8.jpg

ipod 5.5 gen with with atrio m8 blue color looks sick with my old koss sparkplugs foamies , not that i didnt like the flangies or the foams that came with the headphones but the koss sprakplugs foamies are very comfortable

Aug 15, 2008 at 4:45 PM Post #97 of 1,113
Seriously, If you send me that cable.... I offer to fix that thing up correctly for you if you pay the shipping.

Or if you send me that thing and would prefer, I will gladly send you a new and
better/cleaner setup than what you have currently absolutely free. Just specify the length.

I am dead serious in this manner!

Quote:

Originally Posted by itobito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

enjoy it again
popcorn.gif

biggrin.gif

Aug 15, 2008 at 4:52 PM Post #99 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Germania=- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seriously, If you send me that cable.... I offer to fix that thing up correctly for you if you pay the shipping.

Or if you send me that thing and would prefer, I will gladly send you a new and
better/cleaner setup than what you have currently absolutely free. Just specify the length.

I am dead serious in this manner!

Wow... That is a very generous offer!
You're quite a girl...
cool.gif

Aug 15, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #102 of 1,113
Nice setup dftk. I am tempted to get one of those cases... My livewires (waterproof) box is too small, fits perfectly but the Livewires are jammed in the top, and with the fatter SK cable, not at all. I need a taller case, or a case laid out like that, but i guess about the same size. £20 is not bad engraved, but +shipping =
frown.gif

Pics of the setup with the SK Cable coming tomorrow
smily_headphones1.gif

Matt

Aug 15, 2008 at 8:37 PM Post #103 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by screambitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my updated rig..
P1050863.jpg

Sexay!

itobito:

You might want to tighten up those braids. Cause those noodles look really good to eat!

Ramen Noodles anyone?

Other than that, keep practicing. You're getting there.

happy_face1.gif

Aug 15, 2008 at 8:43 PM Post #104 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by itobito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Wow, Imhotep's DAP. Sorry, I couldn't resist...
redface.gif

Aug 15, 2008 at 8:47 PM Post #105 of 1,113
is their a way to braid that silver cable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back