Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XII]
Aug 18, 2008 at 1:38 PM Post #152 of 1,113
"ads1107" If you paste your imageshack photos direct address "http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1242/p1000150yi6.jpg" and then add
b] at the beginning and [b]
at the end of the address it will display in it's original size.

Aug 18, 2008 at 1:59 PM Post #153 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by ads1107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my sony nwz-a728 in white... would have liked a 16gb, but couldnt find one in white
frown.gif

paired with my sennheiser cx500's..... how do i upload a bigger image here from imageshack? like the above pic for example? dont know which link to use once i upload it.

As stated your pics look great as is and clicking on them gives a view of the full sized image. Nice setup by the way!!!

Aug 18, 2008 at 8:38 PM Post #154 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by Than /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds good. I'll probably get the portable recable for mine at some point, since I think I'll be hanging on to them for a very long time. I don't really find them sibilant though. Well, not compared to my Ultrasones...

Glad you like it. Hope you never have to try and sell it with that beast of a cable on it.

Yes I gues that it would be a problem getting anywhere near what I have paid. According to Alex this is the only pair he has done with the V3 cable. Furtunately I love them so dont ever expect to want to sell them

Aug 18, 2008 at 9:23 PM Post #157 of 1,113
Here is my new setup:

Sold my ipod and ibasso d2 viper and decided to get a Cowon D2 16gb. Got my first one on amazon for $230, then after i got it amazon drops the price $15, so i ship the one i bought for $230 back and re-buy a new one for $215. The d2 powers the tripple fi's great, no need for an amp (what a waste). So i am officially happy
biggrin.gif
and hopefully this rig will last me a while.

Tripple Fi +
Cowon D2 16gb + JavoEdge Skin + Anti-Glare Screen Protector

25589656vd6.jpg

10000317nq6.jpg

74521573fq5.jpg

35459571ih8.jpg

Aug 18, 2008 at 9:27 PM Post #158 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dr13zehn, we have almost the same setups... switch the 2Move for a Headsix and the custom ER4's for UE11's and we're there.
biggrin.gif

Sure... almost the same... Your IEMs are about $800 more (taking in account my custom molds even), but... other than that, sure.
tongue.gif
atsmile.gif

Actually, I was looking at the Headsixx instead of the 2Move, but I really wanted the crossfeed option.

Aug 19, 2008 at 5:08 AM Post #161 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dr13zehn the custom tips on the ER-4P's look sweet hows that sounding with the d2 i miss my d2 to bad it broke
frown.gif

Sorry about your D2.
frown.gif

I have not had a chance to listen to them really. I just got them in today and the right one is not quite right and hurts my ear canal.
For the little that I did listen to them, it seemed that there is a small change in the sound signature with the new tips, but take that with a grain of salt since for one, I am still quite new to this type of stuff and my hearing is not quite as astute as some of yours. For another, like I said, I only listened to them for a little bit.
Once I get my replacement for the right mold, I will do a writeup with my impressions and likes and dislikes.

As for overall, I really like the Etys with the D2. However, I suggest using the ER-4S or a P->S adapter with it. The sound improves quite a bit straight out of the D2 with the higher impedance.
Amped, I really enjoy the Minibox E+ between the Etys and the D2. Call me crazy, but I like it better than using the 2Move between the two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzer1975 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ive got a crazy idea, how about we just post pics in these pic threads?

rolleyes.gif

Aug 19, 2008 at 4:18 PM Post #162 of 1,113
Quote:

Originally Posted by dr13zehn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rolleyes.gif

quite, there are pm's if ya want a discussion, or even a new thread if you want a discussion thread, this is a picture thread, lets have some pictures.

I am not picking you out, everyone does it, even i've done it, but for once, how about having one of these threads actually conform to its intended purpose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back