Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XI]
Aug 2, 2008 at 12:37 PM Post #1,246 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by wayfarer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
second pic

Dude that is awesome. Did you buy two MXW1 sets, or just another pair of the earphones?

After owning Shure E500, Yuin PK1/PK2, Triple.fi, Edition 9 and MS-Pro, I have to say my best portable rig I've ever owned is:

[Any dap] > transmitter ~ Sennheiser MXW1 w/ donut pads

edit: sorry I can't upload the pictures now
frown.gif

Aug 2, 2008 at 5:22 PM Post #1,251 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are UE-[any custom] generic's for sale to all? If they are, I've always wondered why I haven't seen them at all.

you can buy generic, but its costs a same price as costom model.. and that was just demo version and I send it back to seller

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would you like a popsicle?I have a freezer full of popsicles

hmmmmm...
icon10.gif

Aug 2, 2008 at 7:28 PM Post #1,252 of 1,377
512mb 1st gen Nano with extended battery pack, 1gb 2nd Gen Nano, a 4gb Cowon D2 (with gold 'Pattern B' sticker set) and my faithful PX100's - I have a pair of Sleek Audio SA6's on the way to me.

Cheap, cheerful and mine !

Word of warning, if attach a Cowon sticker set to your D2; don't attempt to peel it off again!!

As it'll remove the surface finish off the D2's back casing as I've just found out to my cost!

Aug 2, 2008 at 7:42 PM Post #1,253 of 1,377
Hi

Found this thread and started reading, Only stopped when I got to the last post because there was no more to read
atsmile.gif

There is some Awesome kit on here
k701smile.gif

Will post pics of my modest kit soon!

Aug 2, 2008 at 7:48 PM Post #1,254 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

[size=xx-small]Click on the above photo to see a larger version.[/size]

Awsome Cans
atsmile.gif

Aug 3, 2008 at 3:19 AM Post #1,258 of 1,377
Rockbox also plays Apple Lossless, so you have nothing to lose by ripping to ALAC

Aug 3, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #1,259 of 1,377
I will say that Jude has a nice set of cans there.

tongue_smile.gif

Really, I don't know and don't care how those sound, but the looks on it are sexay. They look great.

Aug 3, 2008 at 10:08 AM Post #1,260 of 1,377
@ Lil' Knight, G-man and Assorted:

Thanks for the kind words. Just wanted to be silly and the thread to be fun.

@ hmpf:

The cable is indeed from ALOaudio (Au/Ag Series Mini to Mini), as RAQemUP keenly observed.

@ Assorted:

Yes, I got two sets of the MX W1. As you already know, the battery life is notorious (4-5 hours). At bottom, the simple answer is, 2 x 5 = 10 hrs. (The idea of additional coin cell batteries was once mentioned elsewhere, but...uh, long story.)

--Cheers, fellas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back