Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XI]
Jul 31, 2008 at 5:23 PM Post #1,216 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrototypeX2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I miscomprehended you, too, then.
Seeming that your post, with only reference by "big picture" (by the way 1024px × 683px is considered large as well), followed Darkkopi's post, it was natural for me to infer that you were referring to Darkkopi's picture. Definitely a mistake on my part.
However, I've went through quite a few of your posts and found that most were rather very shallow in meaning and short in general. That and the fact that you have made over a thousand posts within three months make me assume that you are a spammer.

ok lets get a few things straight

1024x683 is considered large by you, not me.

if you did actually go and look at my posts, then you have too much time on your hands. find better use of it.

yes, my posts are "shallow" and "short". what is your point? that i dont contribute to the community? that i know nothing? that i am fool? do you know what pms i do? no i didnt think so. I, like most people over here tend to help out via pms. it is easier.

do you actually know what a spam is? here ill make it easy for you:

"Spam refers to the practice of blindly posting commercial messages or advertisements to a large number"

i dare you to find me one post in which i have advertised anything at all. and if you do, ill give you a cookie, and then tell you to get a life. jeebus christ, this is is a forum with light hearted people. if the mods felt that i was not welcome, they would tell me. exactly who the hell are you to call me spammer?

Jul 31, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #1,217 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkkopi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ed9ue11rig.jpg

Hoooooo.... One of the best portables I've seen in head-fi
shocked.gif

I wish I have that setup; definetely /droolworthy

Enjoy the music
thumbsup.gif

Jul 31, 2008 at 8:52 PM Post #1,219 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok lets get a few things straight

1024x683 is considered large by you, not me.

if you did actually go and look at my posts, then you have too much time on your hands. find better use of it.

yes, my posts are "shallow" and "short". what is your point? that i dont contribute to the community? that i know nothing? that i am fool? do you know what pms i do? no i didnt think so. I, like most people over here tend to help out via pms. it is easier.

do you actually know what a spam is? here ill make it easy for you:

"Spam refers to the practice of blindly posting commercial messages or advertisements to a large number"

i dare you to find me one post in which i have advertised anything at all. and if you do, ill give you a cookie, and then tell you to get a life. jeebus christ, this is is a forum with light hearted people. if the mods felt that i was not welcome, they would tell me. exactly who the hell are you to call me spammer?

The difference in the perspective of the size is, as mentioned, the problem. This does not disprove that you made a wrong comment, but show that there was indeed a mismatch in comprehension. And, yes, I do have much time on my hands that I actually put towards my hobbies, and this includes surfing the web and reading Head-Fi. I rather use my time very well and I don't feel that I need to take commands from the means like you.
I called you a spammer because I felt you were posting things with very little sentimental value just for the gains of increase in post count, as many have before during the course of my three-year visit here. As to how forum spams are defined, they are "advertisements, abusive, or unneeded messages on Internet forums". As you probably can guess yourself, I found the majority of your posts unneeded and hence called you out as a spammer. I also think I have the freedom to call anyone either a spammer or troll in internet forums if it is what I believe. It is up to you to either take it offensively or not.
This will be my final post regarding this (if you want to continue, do so by the oh-so-well used PM system, and contrary to what you think, I am an avid user of pm).

Jul 31, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #1,220 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i dnt get how ppl use grados in public - they are open, so they leak sound like anything and they dnt isolate :S

The grados are very photogenic, don't you think?

Jul 31, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #1,222 of 1,377
Actually, I see more Grados in public than any other "audiophile" headphone (although I agree this is generally silly due to lack of isolation).

Jul 31, 2008 at 10:05 PM Post #1,224 of 1,377
Love the grado in public!!
Noone wants to look bad but I think they look good!!

Aug 1, 2008 at 4:18 AM Post #1,228 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akabeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hoooooo.... One of the best portables I've seen in head-fi

I wish I have that setup; definetely /droolworthy

Enjoy the music
thumbsup.gif

i'm totally enjoying!

Thanks!
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back