Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XI]
Jun 10, 2008 at 1:33 AM Post #571 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelle Schrijver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is looking very good. Do you have a link to the website of WANT cases?
edit: Found it: WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie

And do you have problems using all the goodies in rockbox without audio dropouts or extreme leg in the userinterface? That's some of the trouble i have with my 3G iPod.

yeah, that's the site...
yes, rockbox does lag a little bit. i think maybe file size might have a bit to do with it, and my ipod is completely filled... not sure though.
i also have to do the bootloader every now and again because it wants to jump back to the old way of thinking....
BUT i am very pleased nonetheless...also, i left out my custom rockbox theme seen below.
and YES, this IS the greatest ipod case EVER MADE! i love it. this is SUPERIOR leather and the packaging was amazing as well. (came in a very nice box with ribbon and a soft carrying bag and a little polisher for your screen. the leather itself is just amazing and smells wonderful. but it holds the ipod perfectly, and looks luxurious) it's nice having a refined rig and without the case I wouldn't be happy....
hello.jpg

Jun 10, 2008 at 10:44 AM Post #573 of 1,377
@ Soozieq:

How do you like that NW-S70X? I got it out of the drawer last night and it immediately impressed me again like it did the first time when I bought it 1.5 years ago.

Greetz

Jun 10, 2008 at 2:50 PM Post #575 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesertInTheShape /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rockboxed 5.5 gen IPOD with nothing but FLAC files.
Livewires
WANT leather case

Can I still use the Line-Out with that case on it or is there no hole in the case?

Jun 10, 2008 at 4:30 PM Post #576 of 1,377
DesertInTheShape do you have a link to that rockbox skin, it looks amazing.

gregzx - burn in for rockbox??

Jun 10, 2008 at 7:56 PM Post #583 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricthaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@ Soozieq:

How do you like that NW-S70X? I got it out of the drawer last night and it immediately impressed me again like it did the first time when I bought it 1.5 years ago. Greetz

Oh yeah, I still like it a lot. It was my first 'proper' dap! Now it gets used on my treadmill (which, ummm, is not as often as it should be
biggrin.gif
)

Each Sony I've bought since the 706 has improved quite a bit on sq, but the 706 still sounds good to me. Also, I can use it in its speaker cradle and flip albums with the remote. Although the 808 and 829 also fit the cradle, you can only switch tracks, not albums, so I'll never get rid of my 'baby'. It's too useful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back