Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XI]
Aug 8, 2008 at 1:21 AM Post #1,336 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elluzion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
omg guys, i just ordered cowon d2, and 2 days later, the price dropped $15 on amazon.com , from same retailer (jetmall) . bull ****

is their anything that I can do about this??? return for full refund and re-order? do i have to pay to ship it back?

Aug 8, 2008 at 1:22 AM Post #1,337 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elluzion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is their anything that I can do about this??? return for full refund and re-order? do i have to pay to ship it back?

Doesn't amazon.com guarantees their prices for 30 days?

Aug 8, 2008 at 1:26 AM Post #1,338 of 1,377
No problem! (see me doing it again just shout!
L3000.gif
)

This pic is not quoted
tongue_smile.gif

My_Kit.png

It's a bit blurred
confused_face.gif

Aug 8, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #1,339 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squirsier /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Doesn't amazon.com guarantees their prices for 30 days?

so i can contact them and ask them to refund the $15?

also i could return the package (pre paid postage) and re-buy the item and save $15....

Aug 8, 2008 at 2:16 AM Post #1,340 of 1,377
If they don't refund you the difference and the item is already on its way to you in the mail, just refuse the package when the delivery guy shows up (you have to refuse it in person since alot of times the delivery guy will just leave a package at a doorstep if no one is home, which counts as being delivered). It will be sent back at no cost to you and should be automatically refunded when e-retailer receives it.

Most respectable e-retailers follow this rule. The only downside is of course you have to wait till they recieve the item back till you get your money refunded back. It's alot of waiting around just to replace an order if you are tight on cash.

Aug 8, 2008 at 2:18 AM Post #1,341 of 1,377
seems like a lot of work to save $15, if i got a new d2 my instinct would be to just rip it out of the box, all that waiting would be too hard.

Aug 8, 2008 at 2:40 AM Post #1,342 of 1,377
well i have timebecause i wont get my screen cover and skin until monday, so i could order a new one now and send the one i have back...

Aug 8, 2008 at 2:56 AM Post #1,343 of 1,377
Just see if they will refund you the difference first. I once had the intention to refuse a package from Newegg that was a pure impulse buy I didn't need (new video card when I didn't even play any fancy games on the PC). I was on the PC websurfing and waiting and the delivery guy didn't even knock or ring doorbell. Just left the package on the door.

Maybe even leave a note on door saying you mean to refuse a package from Amazon on that particular day might be fine.

Aug 8, 2008 at 2:59 AM Post #1,344 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAQemUP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just see if they will refund you the difference first. I once had the intention to refuse a package from Newegg that was a pure impulse buy I didn't need (new video card when I didn't even play any fancy games on the PC). I was on the PC websurfing and waiting and the delivery guy didn't even knock or ring doorbell. Just left the package on the door.

Maybe even leave a note on door saying you mean to refuse a package from Amazon on that particular day might be fine.

i can't refuse the package because i already got it. i sent an email to amazon about the refund, will see what they say

Aug 8, 2008 at 9:31 AM Post #1,346 of 1,377
amazon refunded me money on my hd555 i bought. i bought it for like $100, and then the price dropped to ~$90... i got a $10 credit back onto my credit card a few days after i emailed them about it

Aug 8, 2008 at 11:20 AM Post #1,348 of 1,377
^^^ Now that is portable

Aug 8, 2008 at 5:35 PM Post #1,349 of 1,377
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
amazon refunded me money on my hd555 i bought. i bought it for like $100, and then the price dropped to ~$90... i got a $10 credit back onto my credit card a few days after i emailed them about it

ok thanks! well i emailed them so we will see what happens. did they email you back??? or did they just refund the money.?

Aug 9, 2008 at 6:19 PM Post #1,350 of 1,377
OK here are mine.
Sorry about the picture quality.

samcow.jpg

KIF_0759.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back