Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part X]
Feb 22, 2008 at 12:47 AM Post #257 of 1,011
2282897506_ef7565dddc.jpg

Panasonic SD800
wink.gif

Feb 22, 2008 at 1:04 AM Post #258 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mansize_tissue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
azncookiecutter, can you still use the ClickWheel ok with the blue elastic think on there?

Can't use the top part while scrolling, but still able to hit the menu button. Couldn't find an elastic band thin enough to hold the 2 together, so just grabbed a piece of velcro to keep 'em together.

Feb 22, 2008 at 1:06 AM Post #259 of 1,011
would you all be kind to tell me where I can buy some of the interconnect on the pics? I need to buy ipod doc to mini and mini to mini of very high quality. Please help.

Feb 22, 2008 at 1:34 AM Post #262 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by swistak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@post above - what is that thing between ipod and pico amp? Some sort of ipod-to-dac thingy? or what?

V-Caps, I presume. It's for the iMod.

Feb 22, 2008 at 2:07 AM Post #263 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJGeorgeT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
would you all be kind to tell me where I can buy some of the interconnect on the pics? I need to buy ipod doc to mini and mini to mini of very high quality. Please help.

If price isn't too much of an issue...Ken at ALO makes really sweet, very high quality cables and he's got great customer service to go with it (have any issues with one of his products, let Ken know and he'll take care of you). BTW IF you see a cable on Head-Fi of his that isn't on his site for sale send Ken an email and he may be able to make it for you (my ALO iMod LOD is one that isn't on his site...but its really really nice
biggrin.gif

There are also other cable manufacturers, but I went with Ken and his cables and I am have been extremely pleased and am a loyal customer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by azncookiecutter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
V-Caps, I presume. It's for the iMod.

Yup its a V-Cap Dock:

From HiFlight77's signature:

"Portable :
RWA Black iMod 5.5 G 80GB - ALO SCD Au/Ag Lod - ALO P-Vcap Dock - ALO SCD Au/Ag Mini to Mini - Pico / GSP Voyager (soon) / TTVJ Millet Hybrid (soon) - UE Triple.Fi 10 Pro, YUIN PK1, iGrado "BrookR1 Mod""

BTW HiFlight77. All I have to say is SWEET!!! I am looking forward to getting my pico..can't wait (Though i will patiently, so Justin can do his magic
biggrin.gif
). I downsized my rig going from the 4G iMod to my 5.5G iMod which made me happy and I'm not sure if I'd want to go with a bigger rig again, but your rig is making me drool
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2008 at 6:02 PM Post #269 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFight77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Prig3rs.jpg

Stunning looking rig!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back