Originally Posted by alan_g /img/forum/go_quote.gif
probably means its a crime using a tomahawk with an ipod

Or anything regarding U2...
wink.gif

Apr 17, 2008 at 3:57 PM Post #981 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmic castaway /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice rig basman

Which one do you like it better?Sony NW-A808 or HD5?

I prefer the HD5 paired with the P2 but the bass on A808 is great!

Apr 17, 2008 at 6:18 PM Post #983 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep, Tomahawk + U2 = Sacrilege if you ask me. jk. jk again.
wink.gif

(I assume jk is "Just Kidding" again)

OK Mr. Deadfolx, I see that you and dfkt do not particularly care for U2 but U2 really had nothing to do with my original comment about sacrilege (I also apologized for my spelling error). I also have your complete 2nd portable rig
wink.gif

My post was about a pair of Grado cans wearing Senn yellow pads and how some might construe that as sacrilege, just making light of that combo as some purist would never put one manufacturers pads on anothers phones!

To clarify my ugly comment I love the sound of my Grado's however I think they are some of the ugliest phones out there and sticking screaming yellow Senn pads on them did not up my visual pleasure at all
eek.gif
(don't get me wrong if the user likes them that is all that matters but at 52 years old I usually say what I'm thinking anymore
biggrin.gif
) Sorry if my making light of that combo insulted anyone
confused.gif

Apr 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM Post #984 of 1,011
Truthfully, I will bet money that Senn gets more orders from Grado users than HD414 users, so essentially they are made for Grados.

Heck I have 3 pairs of them.

Those of you with the Nano+Tomahawk rig...Can you fit it in your pocket easily without the LOD?

Apr 17, 2008 at 6:45 PM Post #985 of 1,011
Truthfully, I will bet money that Senn gets more orders from Grado users than HD414 users, so essentially they are made for Grados."

I don't doubt you 4 a minute on that 1!

"Those of you with the Nano+Tomahawk rig...Can you fit it in your pocket easily without the LOD?"

This combo will fit in a top shirt pocket as your Nano is strapped upside down to your Toma and the LOD sticks up but even sticking up it does not appear over the top of my pocket. Hope that helps Punnisher:wink:

Apr 17, 2008 at 6:58 PM Post #986 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by Punnisher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those of you with the Nano+Tomahawk rig...Can you fit it in your pocket easily without the LOD?

Yes, very easily. Hell I put in there WITH the LOD all the time. That rig comes with me everywhere, and fits in the pockets of every pair of pants I have comfortably, either with the LOD sticking out of the top or if I'm wearing loose-fitting shorts, the whole thing just goes right in the pocket.

Oh and Podster, I was just messin with you about the U2 thing. If you'd seen more of my posts you'd know not to take me too seriously
biggrin.gif

Apr 17, 2008 at 7:08 PM Post #987 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, very easily. Hell I put in there WITH the LOD all the time. That rig comes with me everywhere, and fits in the pockets of every pair of pants I have comfortably, either with the LOD sticking out of the top or if I'm wearing loose-fitting shorts, the whole thing just goes right in the pocket.

Oh and Podster, I was just messin with you about the U2 thing. If you'd seen more of my posts you'd know not to take me too seriously
biggrin.gif

It's all good Mr. D, I'll try to remember for future tet-a-tets
biggrin.gif

Apr 17, 2008 at 9:12 PM Post #988 of 1,011
I am going to make a custom LOD that fits my set-up perfectly. I just hate all this extra cable.
I already ordered the 18AWG 99.99OFC wires .... still need to buy plugs and a dock connector!
Anyone willing to sell me one for a few dollars?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back