Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part X]
Feb 15, 2008 at 3:33 PM Post #153 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky191 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats a funky school rig. Do you take class notes on that too?

Actually i use to take pics of the projector screen with my k550i and send te pics to the N800 if theres something i should save, it works very well and I'm too lazy to write. I got 24GB on the N800 (a 8 and a 16 GB sdhc, it has two slots) and I have to admit there's more videos than there are school related files, but lectures can be boring sometimes so :3

Pic of the school rig closed up: http://captain-odegard.com/rig/school-rig-1-small.jpg
The igo keyboard is really great, it turns on and autoconnects to the N800 when i unfold it, no hassle with pairing other than the first time.

Feb 15, 2008 at 3:47 PM Post #154 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice school rig!

+1

Feb 15, 2008 at 4:14 PM Post #155 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Ødegård /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually i use to take pics of the projector screen with my k550i and send te pics to the N800 if theres something i should save, it works very well and I'm too lazy to write. I got 24GB on the N800 (a 8 and a 16 GB sdhc, it has two slots) and I have to admit there's more videos than there are school related files, but lectures can be boring sometimes so :3

Pic of the school rig closed up: http://captain-odegard.com/rig/school-rig-1-small.jpg
The igo keyboard is really great, it turns on and autoconnects to the N800 when i unfold it, no hassle with pairing other than the first time.

Schools sure has changed since I was there. None of this stuff was even invented!
eek.gif

Feb 15, 2008 at 9:09 PM Post #156 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky191 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Schools sure has changed since I was there. None of this stuff was even invented!
eek.gif

x2 the most sophisticated thing i had was a scientific calculator
tongue.gif

Sweet school rig BTW

Feb 15, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #157 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain
[img

http://captain-odegard.com/rig/school-rig-2-small.jpg[/img]
school rig

Thats great!! I was thinking about getting an EEE or something like it, this is a definite candidate.

Feb 15, 2008 at 11:08 PM Post #158 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by mahatma andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello my dear Headfiers!

I'm sorry that, compared to the majority of this thread, my pic is crappy but you can see my current set-up:

Ipod Classic 80GB->Qables Ipod-to-Mini->Headsix->Beyerdynamic DT 880

Due to my little budget, as i still go to school, i wont change anything in the near future except i might buy some cheap phones in addition to my DT 880 and Sennheiser HD 25, that i can take to partys etc. and don't have to worry about my expensive phones.

Again: Hello Headfi
And sorry to my wallet
biggrin.gif

great ablum you have in your ipod.
wink.gif

Feb 15, 2008 at 11:38 PM Post #159 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by j8* /img/forum/go_quote.gif
great ablum you have in your ipod.
wink.gif

Was that sarcasm or did you actually recognise "Animals" from Pink Floyd?
I'd be impressed, hat to look at it for a few moments myself before i noticed it on the picture (quality isnt that great, as i said).

But anyway: Thanks

Feb 16, 2008 at 1:06 AM Post #160 of 1,011
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2 the most sophisticated thing i had was a scientific calculator
tongue.gif

Sweet school rig BTW

Mine was a slide-rule! Still have it. Still use it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back