Pictures of Your Portable Rig Part VII
Mar 19, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #586 of 1,013
yea the train running between manhattan and eastern long island is suprisingly quiet late night/early morning. almost empty seats... blissful late night listening without any annoying comments regarding the boxer-wrapped IED lookalike(complete with white box 9volts/missile trigger switch lol.) amp.

Mar 19, 2007 at 3:53 AM Post #587 of 1,013
Do I see a tie attached in this pimeta ?
blink.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 5:31 AM Post #589 of 1,013
425335519_43dc40d96d.jpg

While waiting for my Portaphile V2^2 Maxxed...
3rd gen iPod, iPod line out dock, eables red series, xtra x1 modded, super.fi 5 pro

ps. after the mod it sounds similar to the portaphile just not as much raw power.

Mar 19, 2007 at 5:45 AM Post #590 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yea the train running between manhattan and eastern long island is suprisingly quiet late night/early morning. almost empty seats... blissful late night listening without any annoying comments regarding the boxer-wrapped IED lookalike(complete with white box 9volts/missile trigger switch lol.) amp.

I would love to see the reactions on people's faces when they see that boxer-wrapped amp! HAHA looks more like a bomb.

Mar 19, 2007 at 9:54 AM Post #592 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kabllvc7.jpg

that's a crazy cable!! what is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by itobito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
P.S.
I built Kabels
icon10.gif

itobito build it himself. He also build iPod lineout cables (both RCA and mini) which are nice to look at as well
icon10.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 3:21 PM Post #593 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by urabus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
new addition to the family... looks kind of different but i'm sure it'll get along just fine.
etysmile.gif

pods.jpg

I'm betting for the Black Horse to win it ALL !!!

Mar 19, 2007 at 3:48 PM Post #596 of 1,013
Nope, haven't tried carrying any kind of portable setup in a really crowded and loud public or high security place... trains at night are usually empty and whoever is there would be too tied to notice anything. The [clean] undieamp is usually in a handbag anyway..

oh and nice cables!

Mar 19, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #598 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by fl00r /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In Holland we've got a surplus of brains, so we need more room above...
evil_smiley.gif

... Very true, but fl00r forget to mension, we also need more room below too.
cool.gif

Cute picture BTW, and i thinks its good that you teach your children how real music sounds, make sure that she wont be walking with those €15,-"Blokker/Kruitvat" MP3 players. And dont forget to learn her to save money for a good source, some Ety's and nice Amp
tongue.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 10:04 PM Post #599 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope, haven't tried carrying any kind of portable setup in a really crowded and loud public or high security place... trains at night are usually empty and whoever is there would be too tied to notice anything. The [clean] undieamp is usually in a handbag anyway..

oh and nice cables!

is that your unfinished pimenta?

Mar 19, 2007 at 10:15 PM Post #600 of 1,013
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is that your unfinished pimenta?

it's finished.. I just don't have standoffs to actually mount it inside the case, so I wrap it in underwear and just stuff it in the case..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back