Pictures of your portable rig- Part VI
Nov 17, 2006 at 11:48 PM Post #406 of 866
Pretty schweet the way the red IEM's go with your iPod.

Now, a red Hornet would really complete the package!
biggrin.gif

Nov 18, 2006 at 1:40 AM Post #407 of 866
lovbell, how do you like your "simple setup" compared to your Redwine Imod 40GB-->Xin supermacro3 v6 & UE10?

Nov 18, 2006 at 3:09 AM Post #409 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by niknik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lovbell, how do you like your "simple setup" compared to your Redwine Imod 40GB-->Xin supermacro3 v6 & UE10?

It looks way better than that set....

It is much portable...

OK guys...

The sound sucks ...
I got up very early this morning ,for the PS3...,but I didn't have that luck,then I bought an ipod U2.I don't know what's going on with me ..however I am going to return it tomorrow...

BTW,This is my last year's rig which has been sold already..
much slick,huh?
wink.gif

dsc02208on7.jpg

Nov 18, 2006 at 4:28 PM Post #410 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovebell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dsc02208on7.jpg

Nice!
biggrin.gif

Nov 18, 2006 at 6:32 PM Post #411 of 866
Here's mine:

PortableRig_1.jpg

Nov 18, 2006 at 6:44 PM Post #413 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovebell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For me now,simple is the best.
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/3813/dsc04754av5.jpg

that's hot. too bad you're planning on returning the U2 iPod tho...

also that's a nice case you're using for your old setup

Nov 18, 2006 at 11:24 PM Post #414 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice!
biggrin.gif

Yep Very slick.
Somehow I do not think I would use one of those, my iem is the creative im716, it has its box, and I like my sumo jacket for the 5G when I travel, but I am always atracted by the solid case like this, or I saw one rig as well in a pelican case.
Maybe I should just go for it for the sexy look
biggrin.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Lionel

Nov 19, 2006 at 12:17 AM Post #415 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Bill, where do you fit that white noise machine in that bag of yours?
tongue.gif

That's where the portable sound machine comes into play, Mr. Smarty-Pants...
tongue.gif

SoundMachine.jpg

Nov 19, 2006 at 7:13 AM Post #416 of 866
Who said an iMod with an amp is inconvenient or not a true portable? Not I.

imod2.gif

On top is a 60GB iMod. Underneath is a Xin Supermini IV. Connected via a ALO Cryo Mini-to-Mini.

imod1.gif

It's wrapped in a Llamapod, if you order one, tell 'em bamboobrown sent you. I love this skin. I used industrial strength velcro to rig the housing for my Supermini to the back of the Llamapod, so that I can hang it off my belt, and easily access volume control on the amp, and have full access to my iPod's control, without the hassle of zips, cords, or any of the other general hassle that comes with combining a portable amp with a DAP. I know the openess of the case looks like it isn't protected, but I've got an InvisibleShield covering my iMod to cover that.

imod5.gif

imod6.gif

imod4.gif

Nov 19, 2006 at 8:20 AM Post #419 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrototypeX2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess I'm the first with the Zune. Enjoy
smily_headphones1.gif

zune1oa3.jpg

zune2dr7.jpg

zune3gh3.jpg

w00t! You know we've all been waiting. You like?? It looks pretty grey in those pics(specially next to the 200's). So what's battery life really like so far?

Nov 19, 2006 at 8:33 AM Post #420 of 866
Yes, I actually like this player a lot. The hardware runs smoothly and fast, the navigation is easy and attractive, and the screen is nice and bright. The sound from the Zune is also up there with the ZVM. The thing I don't really like about it is the thickness (feels nice in the hands and not all that thick but definitely bulkier compared to the iPod) and the software. So far, I've synced all my music but haven't been able to sync any videos. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or not, but I guess there are just too many restrictions on the part. But music sounds nice and clear and the FM radio is superb. I can't really recommend this to people yet, but I'm definitely liking it.
[edit]I forgot to mention that the player looks grey because of the lighting reflecting off of the 2nd layer of the double-shot. It looks black in person with a hint of that neon blue, which I think isn't all that attractive but is easy on the eye and goes well with my px200 ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back