Pictures of your portable rig- Part VI
Oct 17, 2006 at 9:42 PM Post #196 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by xcodeguy
I just got the MicroAmp this past weekend along with the Grado SR60's. I'm pretty impressed so far. I posted my pictures a couple of days ago but only recently discovered how to get them to show up in a post. I wrote a non-professional review - see my sig for the link to my site.

First pic...
http://www.xcodeguy.com/images/rigpics/microamp_ipod_1.jpg[/IM]

Second pic...
[IMG]http://www.xcodeguy.com/images/rigpics/microamp_ipod_2.jpg[/IM]

Third pic...
[IMG]http://www.xcodeguy.com/images/rigpics/microamp_ipod_3.jpg[/IM][/i]
[/td] [/tr] [/table]

That looks uber sexy.

Oct 17, 2006 at 10:11 PM Post #197 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder
Nice spot nsjong. In fact, these triflanges came from the ER4. There's almost no stalk left.

Damn nice rig EFN. I absolutely love it.

eek.gif
Did you give the etymotics Das Boot?

Oct 17, 2006 at 11:06 PM Post #198 of 866
xcodeguy said:
I just got the MicroAmp this past weekend along with the Grado SR60's. I'm pretty impressed so far. I posted my pictures a couple of days ago but only recently discovered how to get them to show up in a post. I wrote a non-professional review - see my sig for the link to my site.

Hey nice pics. What kind of case is that? I have a 5.5g 80gig and would like to have that type of case if it would fit.

Thanks
cool.gif

Oct 18, 2006 at 12:56 AM Post #199 of 866
The case for the 30GB 5G iPod is a Contour Video. It's a nice case and matches the MicroBag and stuff very well, however, this is my second Contour case and the clear plastic that they use scratches very easily. I figure it's okay cuz it's always in the MicroBag but my first Contour case went solo with me everywhere and it scratched something awful. The iSkin for the iPod 5G's is excellent and the plastic shield thet they use is second to none as far as scratch resistant an clarity goes. Unfortunately velcro doesn't stick to rubber/silicone.

I have a Vaja case and may try that with the MicroBag - but nothing has been a slim as the Contour...

Oct 18, 2006 at 2:55 AM Post #200 of 866
Alot of junk, but no amp and no money
frown.gif

Pictured players: 2 ipod nano's, Video ipod 5.5, discman, iriver ifp 800, creative zen micro
Pictured headphones: Senn px100, Senn cx-300, Westone UM2, Shure e500, UE superfi 5 pro, Sony ex51

not pictured: ety er4, UE triple-fi 10, U2 Ipod 4th gen, sharp minidisc player

Oct 18, 2006 at 3:21 AM Post #201 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodydoorknob
frown.gif

Pictured players: 2 ipod nano's, Video ipod 5.5, discman, iriver ifp 800, creative zen micro
Pictured headphones: Senn px100, Senn cx-300, Westone UM2, Shure e500, UE superfi 5 pro, Sony ex51

I want to see pictures of the Triple.fi 10 Pro!!

Oct 18, 2006 at 8:58 AM Post #202 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodydoorknob
frown.gif

That's madness. You're got at least 4 world class IEM's, and since the most recent iPod version, you've bought not one, but 3 iPods. And still, you have no amp. Somehow, I think that your spending seems slightly assymetric. And by slightly.....

Oct 18, 2006 at 11:53 AM Post #203 of 866
Quote:

I want to see pictures of the Triple.fi 10 Pro!!

i'm with him...

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking
That's madness. You're got at least 4 world class IEM's, and since the most recent iPod version, you've bought not one, but 3 iPods. And still, you have no amp. Somehow, I think that your spending seems slightly assymetric. And by slightly.....

....and him too

Oct 18, 2006 at 11:57 AM Post #204 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking

Ya, sell of an iPod or 2 and get a govibe or something.

Oct 18, 2006 at 2:08 PM Post #206 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric_Mofo
You know there are people in the world who dont feel like carrying round an amp
rolleyes.gif

That's only if you have a bulky rig.

A 2G Nano connected with a Cryo LOD to a Supermini/micro-IV isn't bulky at all.

Oct 19, 2006 at 12:30 AM Post #207 of 866
Quote:

That's only if you have a bulky rig.

A 2G Nano connected with a Cryo LOD to a Supermini/micro-IV isn't bulky at all.

Ya, quite true. I reckon that the best size Vs. SQ ratio is nano + supermicro realm right now. Waaay still smaller than most rigs.

Oct 19, 2006 at 1:16 PM Post #210 of 866
Trose49 that is a sweet looking rig. And I know from experience it would sound great with some K81DJ's. Or some Shure E500's if you can swing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back