Pictures of your portable rig- Part VI
Oct 15, 2006 at 1:20 AM Post #166 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by nfusion770
Thats very, very cool, but its the kind of thing I would buy, play with for a few weeks, realize I dont really need, and sell at a $500 loss. I bet that thing rocks all over a pocket pc though.
biggrin.gif

It's so far above a pocket pc its not even close. Oh, I'm also typing this laying on my back in bed while listening to tunes
wink.gif
I love this thing... besides, since when have cool toys ever been a matter of need? This is pure indulgence.
biggrin.gif

Oct 15, 2006 at 2:03 AM Post #169 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by FA22RaptorF22
Holy Crap! Did you machine those yourself? 5 axis cnc time is bloody expensive! Sickly amazing job dude!!

Looks like an I-tank?? check-out www.yotank.com

My question is that ilounge said that the headphone port was too small to accomodate anything but stock pack-ins. Have they modified this? Thats not that important as I plan to use with Cryo dock any problems with that fitting?

Oct 15, 2006 at 3:37 AM Post #170 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49

My question is that ilounge said that the headphone port was too small to accomodate anything but stock pack-ins. Have they modified this? Thats not that important as I plan to use with Cryo dock any problems with that fitting?

Well, he has a cryo dock on his rig, so probably not... Don't believe everything iLounge says.
wink.gif

Very nice rigs everyone. I can't wait till Christmas...

Oct 15, 2006 at 6:51 AM Post #174 of 866
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder
My portable rig is almost complete:

p1030092hh8.jpg

Still lacking: thinner iPod, eg 2G Nano, 5.5G Video

how much of the tube do you have to cut to get those tri-flanges to fit like that on the e500's?

Oct 15, 2006 at 1:13 PM Post #175 of 866
Quote:

Yes, the iPod case is the iTank from yotank. I love it. And the Cryodock has NO problem at all fitting in there. I always use an amp, but I can plug the K81DJ, Shure E500, and DT770's into the iPod's headphone jack while in the iTank with no problem. A tight fit yes, but works fine.

Oct 15, 2006 at 6:38 PM Post #179 of 866
Quote:

just drill the hole bigger lol. you can use a dremel, drill or such....i prefer the drill press!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back