Pictures of your portable rig- Part V: Viva La Audio Revolution
May 26, 2006 at 4:28 PM Post #331 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by Electro Point
This is the setup I've been using all week.

Nice! Looks pretty similar to my setup, actually!

May 26, 2006 at 7:56 PM Post #332 of 940
IMG_0852.jpg

Ipod Nano w/ Incase Neoprene Sleeve
Etymotic ER6i Black in Cushioned Runts Tin
Some dock I found with a media card reader

The dock actually fits really well with the Nano cased. Also, there's a sweet little blue LED over the AT symbol. It reads the card at about 8.5MB/Sec, so that's the only downside.

May 26, 2006 at 8:53 PM Post #333 of 940
I just ordered a 5g ipod, as far as skins go..would a $5 skin do the job? How about the case they include in the box, is that good enough?

Man I was looking around and saw some crazy ipod skins..check this out..

iWood..I think for nano only so far..and about $90
iwood-1.jpg

Cambio...about $65
ipod-cambio.jpg

May 26, 2006 at 9:19 PM Post #334 of 940
You'll find a bundle of skins/cases over at ilounge, but imo, the most functional is the Incase. I go Mountain Biking often and the case has a small clip on the back that fits perfect on my side waist area of my shorts. I can still change volume without stopping too.
biggrin.gif

ab5ae14b.jpg

May 27, 2006 at 7:22 PM Post #337 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh
IMG_0852.jpg

Ipod Nano w/ Incase Neoprene Sleeve
Etymotic ER6i Black in Cushioned Runts Tin
Some dock I found with a media card reader

The dock actually fits really well with the Nano cased. Also, there's a sweet little blue LED over the AT symbol. It reads the card at about 8.5MB/Sec, so that's the only downside.

I hope you don't carry that speaker around as well.

May 27, 2006 at 9:09 PM Post #340 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk
NIce judgedanny. Now you only need a better and shorter mini-mini cable.
biggrin.gif

How does the Creative sound thru the line out?

yep or a line-out that connects straight to my ZVM
biggrin.gif

The line-out sounds way clearer and louder than the headphone jack, hands down. If anything, listen through the line-out.

May 27, 2006 at 9:16 PM Post #341 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by judgedanny
First time posting, long time lurker. Figured my first post should be of my rig/setup.

DSC01152copy.jpg

DSC01150copy.jpg

OMG!! so that's what a line out!! I was wondering this whole time "what the heck is the line out for the Vision:M" and now I just found out it's the AV/out from the sync adapter.

May 27, 2006 at 9:35 PM Post #342 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by EscaBoi
OMG!! so that's what a line out!! I was wondering this whole time "what the heck is the line out for the Vision:M" and now I just found out it's the AV/out from the sync adapter.

hehe just make sure you disable the video option before you plug your cable into the av/out (line-out).

May 27, 2006 at 10:31 PM Post #343 of 940
Quote:

Originally Posted by EscaBoi

LOL
biggrin.gif

May 27, 2006 at 10:34 PM Post #344 of 940
Just wondering, how secure is that sync adapter for portable use (if you use it for portable use)?

May 27, 2006 at 10:56 PM Post #345 of 940
I think that it is rather secure, but really bulky.. Getting a third-party adapter without the sync adapter (straight to line-out) would be the best bet really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back